allthedoyles Registered User

Tzar Chasm said:
is tha in the graveyard

nope - its not a graveyard

Tzar Chasm Registered User

feelin an urge to go and findi tomorrow so, I think I recognise that gate

Missent Registered User

Is it in one of the convents in New Ross?

allthedoyles said:
This is in the parish of New Ross , but where ?

Is it in one of the convents in New Ross?

Correct - Its the Mount Carmel Churchyard

Sea-shell house and thatched cottage ..........in a scenic location ?

Ledger Registered User

allthedoyles said:

Sea-shell house and thatched cottage ..........in a scenic location ?

Bannow I believe.

No - I don't think so

Ledger Registered User

allthedoyles said:
No - I don't think so

right general area. It's cullenstown is it?

Well unless I missed some memo over the weekend and cullenstown has seceeded from the parish Bannow would be a perfectly acceptable answer.

Also, what's with all the interest in the parish, I know its the centre of the civilized universe an all but if ya keep post in pics of it we'lk be overrun with foreignists gawkin at stuff

Tzar Chasm said:
Well unless I missed some memo over the weekend and cullenstown has seceeded from the parish Bannow would be a perfectly acceptable answer.

Also, what's with all the interest in the parish, I know its the centre of the civilized universe an all but if ya keep post in pics of it we'lk be overrun with foreignists gawkin at stuff

Cullenstown is one of only a handful of beaches in Wexford that has a 'Green Coast' award .

It is already well advertised here , even with photos :
http://www.wexford.ie/wex/Departments/Environment/Beaches/CullenstownBeach/#d.en.15556

So don't have any particular fixation / fascination with this area , other than enjoying its coastline .

was watchin that Coast program on BBC2 they had a bit about Rare whistling sand Beaches, where the sand squeaks when you walk on it, apparently its quite rare to find sand like it,they said there were about 30 in the British Isles, and Bannow Island is oneof those

The old bridge at Ferry Carrig (sic) and it looks like it was intended for thrill seekers only! The round tower looks a bit shook too and I will come back to it tomorrow with another strange photograph.

1 person has thanked this post

Ferrycarrig an interesting aerial view from the south but is it my imagination or is something missing?

havetoquit Registered User

I knew the creative man who did this work on his house.

This thread seems to have died a death so I'm posting this pic for which I need a definitive location - i.e. it's not a competition. Thanks in advance.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!