Dilbert75 Registered User

Tisn't.

poppy123 Registered User

OK at the risk of looking really sad by entering another one so soon - is the the church in new ross, st mary and michaels?

Tis - if I was easily impressed by knowing churches by their spires, I'd be very impressed!

Your serve...

poppy123 Registered User

I know its scary isnt it! This pic is probably very obvious and no doubt it will be guessed straight away but its the only one I have right now! Must go and take some more with this in mind (just to make me look like more of an anorak!!!!)

sallysaucer Registered User

That is enniscorthy... think it is called the still, just before the mill that burnt down a couple of years ago...you can see St Senans in the Background!!!

poppy123 Registered User

Yep, your go!

Bit easy...best i could do on short notice....

Bonus marks for townland!!!

[ATTACH]90360[/ATTACH]

Attachments
Mam's camera 028.jpg

Just coming up to Larkin's Cross, on the way into Barntown outside of Wexford - turn-off for Holmestown Recycling Centre on the left (spotted the subtle hint).

YAY well done...but like i said way too easy!!!!

Navarre Moderator

sallysaucer said:
That is enniscorthy... think it is called the still, just before the mill that burnt down a couple of years ago...you can see St Senans in the Background!!!

It's the bottom of the Promenade called the Mouth of the Urrin. Its where the river Urrin meets the Slaney It's well known for it's white trout fishing

OK another one...

Attachments
0909130127.JPG
poppy123 Registered User

Is it the little part near Loreto in Wexford town. Dont know the name of the park but its on the opposite side of the road and not as far down as the school?

Its Redmond Park...!!!

No and no...

ArthurGuinness Registered User

wild guess! gorey town park?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!