mrmeindl Registered User
#8,806

Has anyone ever won anything on entertainment.ie ? I'm beginning to think its a scam.

Eoineo Registered User
#8,807

mrmeindl said:
Has anyone ever won anything on entertainment.ie ? I'm beginning to think its a scam.

Yes more than once.

They have far more subscribers than they used to so it's harder to win a competition over there. Also some of their competitions depend on you entering multiple times so you'd have to be very click happy to get a huge amount of votes in. They used not to do this.

In the past 4 years I've won from them about 5 times. Everytime I've won they've been very quick in posting out tickets & dealing with me by email correspondence. Unfortunately this speediness hasn't been my experience with pigsback - where I've also won prizes.

Both sites are totally legitimate, the prizes are genuine as are the sponsors.

4 people have thanked this post
ladycam Registered User
#8,808

good competition here
http://www.facebook.com/biketoworkltd
have to like and share

1 person has thanked this post
zynaps Registered User
#8,809

Eoineo said:
Yes more than once.

They have far more subscribers than they used to so it's harder to win a competition over there. Also some of their competitions depend on you entering multiple times so you'd have to be very click happy to get a huge amount of votes in. They used not to do this.

I won from them twice as well, and it worked out nicely. Must say that the "enter as many times as you like" thing is a bit stupid, though. It probably means competing with bots that refresh and click through every day - I don't see what good it does.

Pappa Dolla Moderator
#8,810

I just won a €100 D.I.D Electrical voucher.

12 people have thanked this post
dowtchaboy Registered User
#8,811

Pappa Dolla said:
I just won a €100 D.I.D Electrical voucher.

Nice to see Mods winning stuff - we appreciate your hard work.

3 people have thanked this post
buttonsc Registered User
#8,814

WIN 1 of 3 Family Breaks worth €1,000 each!
To enter, simply request a health insurance quote by FREE texting QUOTE, your name and the answer to the following question.
What is the fastest land animal?
A)
Cheetah
B) Turtle
C) Snail
Freetext QUOTE, your name and A, B or C to 50400 to be in with a chance to WIN!

http://www.avivahealth.ie/whats-new/aviva-news/competitions/index.xml

Ghall Registered User
#8,815

mrmeindl said:

Yes, I have won a book, a CD and some cinema tickets. Prizes always sent out very quickly.

Pappa Dolla Moderator
#8,816

mrmeindl said:

I won cinema and gig tickets

terryj Registered User
#8,817

Win a pair of tickets to the World Grand Prix Darts at the City West Hotels 9th October

http://www.guide2dublin.com/news/252/World-Grand-Prix-Darts-in-Dublin-Win-Tickets-to-the-Final---09-October

orl Registered User
#8,818

I'm doing one of those fireside quizzes and am stuck on just one clue. It's an anagram for a town in Donegal: lolyenhagce

Any ideas? Some of the other clues are only villages so it might be a tiny place

#8,819

orl said:
I'm doing one of those fireside quizzes and am stuck on just one clue. It's an anagram for a town in Donegal: lolyenhagce

Any ideas? Some of the other clues are only villages so it might be a tiny place

Is that all the letters? If it had a u it would be Cloughaneely...

Psychobabble Registered User
#8,820

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!