Tom Dunne The dam has broken, many years too soon

I've been too afraid to post lurking for the past while observing the various personalities on the Ladies Lounge. But it can be quite difficult to determine personalities from this side of a laptop screen.

Not looks, not size, not hair colour - personality. How would you describe yours?

I would describe myself as a cross between Chandler Bing:

and Niles Crane (Frasier):

I have a great sense of humour, like to laugh a lot, but can be a touch neurotic some times (remind me to tell you about the Niles Crane incident at the truck stop in Luxembourg).

So - how would you describe your personality?

Jules Registered User

I think like most women i have a bit of each of these ladies personalities in me.....

Sorry for stealing the idea Lady J but i was looking for a good female to get across how neurotic i can be...

AND you make banoffi?

Wow.

Ginny Hosted Moderator

Well I've been told

For being so logical and science-y

For the ditziness

For being slightly neutotic and anal(hur hur)

For the feistyness.

I think I'm just me... oh and Brother Tom this has been noted

GinnyJo said:
oh and Brother Tom this has been noted

What has been noted?

LadyJ Registered User

This guy pretty much sums up the way I look at the world. He says most of the things that I think.

Oh and this woman sums up the side of my that would do anything for liberty, justice and equality.

Rosa Parks, in case no one recognises her.

So in other words I'm a disgruntled, straight talking, bleeding heart liberal......who makes the most inapropriate jokes whenever she gets the chance!

Ginny Hosted Moderator

Tom Dunne said:
What has been noted?

Ah I was pulling your leg about the posting on LL, thought there was some new BGRH rule

monkeyfudge Registered User

LadyJ said:

This guy pretty much sums up the way I look at the world. He says most of the things that I think.

Oh yes. I have a large degree of Bernard as well. Especially in work. My office is usually an absolute mess. I saw a millipede crawling up my wall recently. Given it a bit of a clean since then. (The office, not the millipede, although a clean millipede is a happy millipede as my Uncle Bingo used to always say) I also have to run an internet café as part of my job... and I absolutely hate people coming in and using it. I really can't understand why they don't just go off to some better internet café.

I'd also have a lot of Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactia. I tend to be pretty good at manipulating and weaseling out of situations and landing on my feet.

I'd go with Ben from Lost for the same reason.

And of course a large helping of Larry David, as I always seem to get embroiled in stupid situations that just seem to continually escalate to ridiculous proportions.

Hmmm... can I stick in Mojo Jojo too? For the occasions when I get mad.

I'm unique....

LadyJ Registered User

monkeyfudge said:
Oh yes. I have a large degree of Bernard as well.

I was more referring to Dylan Moran's stand-up but I guess Bernard factors into that anyway!

And of course a large helping of Larry David, as I always seem to get embroiled in stupid situations that just seem to continually escalate to ridiculous proportions.

I should have stuck LD in too. I do have a glimmer of him in me.
Also,

just to cover my neurotic side.

Oryx Registered User

Just as ditzy.

Cant play guitar, though when you think about it, neither could she.

GinnyJo said:
Ah I was pulling your leg about the posting on LL, thought there was some new BGRH rule

No, it's fine, once it is done in moderation.

And as long as a Brother doesn't get involved in the "girly" threads.

I still don't know what a menstrual cup is and I don't think I want to.

Ginny Hosted Moderator

You really don't, I'm sorry I even do.

monkeyfudge Registered User

Tom Dunne said:

I still don't know what a menstrual cup is and I don't think I want to.

Ah yes... the good old menstrual cup thread. A classic example of a thread that men don't want anything to do with.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!