eroo Registered User

that pic of US troops in joust comp is probably one of the best military photos i have ever seen

Manic Moran Moderator

eroo said:
that pic of US troops in joust comp is probably one of the best military photos i have ever seen

They're Aussies.

Actual Screen shot from USN F-14D RIO's video which can be seen on Utube

You laugh, but the gunner's control handle on the Challenger 2 tank is very, very similar to a Playstation's. Makes perfect sense, it's ergonomic, and the gunners of today and tomorrow have grown up using the thing, so why change it?

NTM

Manic Moran said:

You laugh, but the gunner's control handle on the Challenger 2 tank is very, very similar to a Playstation's. Makes perfect sense, it's ergonomic, and the gunners of today and tomorrow have grown up using the thing, so why change it?

I never mentioned a tank. Can you have fun? Its a funny picture, well done IMO, but better in the video...jeez.

eroo Registered User

MM lighten up!

Hagar User 7841

Ok you two, pick your weapons, stand back to back, on my command take three paces forwards, turn and engage your opponent...

Tabnabs Registered User

Steyr said:
Russian Sub, not photoshopped or edited, 100% genuine

Common sight in Den Helder for the Dutch Navy and the Clyde for all sorts of Navy's!

eroo Registered User

Hagar said:
Ok you two, pick your weapons, stand back to back, on my command take three paces forwards, turn and engage your opponent...

Don't be afraid t use your naaillls!

eroo Registered User

hahahaha....''hey sailor,wanna join the army?''

minidazzler Registered User

The-Rigger said:

I love airsofters

aidan_dunne Registered User

Steyr

Ah, I see the government's finally decided to buy jet fighters for the Air Corps!

Remmy Registered User

and about bloody time too!

Hagar User 7841

Hagar said:

Arent they the coolest balloons?

Hagar User 7841

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!