juanveron45 Banned

Do citylink have a cork to dub service, its not on there website, how long does it take and how ofetn does it run?

cazzy Registered User

Not sure about City Link - dont think they do.
But the air coach does. WWW.AIRCOACH.IE

Wishbone Ash Registered User

juanveron45 said:
Do citylink have a cork to dub service
No!

Galway-Dublin-Dublin Airport!

Chris_533976 Registered User

haha no Cork - Dublin for Citylink, I dare you to do the 8 or 9 hour Cork - Galway - Dublin though

I'm surprised they havent got a Cork - Dublin though. Dunno how good the Cork - Galway service is though - I've used it loads with no major problems but it was always empty (handful of people). They needed more advertising, plus their timetable on display at the bus-stop in Galway was wrong.

1huge1 Registered User

Chris_533976 said:
haha no Cork - Dublin for Citylink, I dare you to do the 8 or 9 hour Cork - Galway - Dublin though

I'm surprised they havent got a Cork - Dublin though. Dunno how good the Cork - Galway service is though - I've used it loads with no major problems but it was always empty (handful of people). They needed more advertising, plus their timetable on display at the bus-stop in Galway was wrong.

I hear its grand except for the traffic in limerick city, all will be grand though once the limerick tunnel is open

Chris_533976 Registered User

Its reasonably accurate for the Cork and Galway timetables, but any towns inbetween it was completly wrong. Plenty of people missed it because of that. I have seen drivers stopping at BE stops and harvesting people waiting for BE buses

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!