meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
Yes I agree with this. However when has a condensation trail lasted for a period of a few minutes, never mind for hours?

Yes they are clouds afterall, so depending on the conditions they will.

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
Yes they are clouds afterall, so depending on the conditions they will.

Two planes are flying at roughly the same altitude, at the same time and in very close proximity, one leaving a trail and one not. Maybe you can explain this?

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
Two planes are flying at roughly the same altitude, at the same time and in very close proximity, one leaving a trail and one not. Maybe you can explain this?

You answered this yourself, "roughly the same altitude".

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
You answered this yourself, "roughly the same altitude".

Yeah, I could see that response a mile away. I would imagine that a couple of hundred feet at heights of 30,000 feet would make a world of difference altogether.

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
Yeah, I could see that response a mile away. I would imagine that a couple of hundred feet at heights of 30,000 feet would make a world of difference altogether.

Well its the obvious flaw in what you're saying so fine. The point is you don't actually know what height either plane was at, or what speed they were travelling at, or what type of plane it was. There's no way to be sure from the ground, they could have had 5,000 feet between them. You're just showing pictures of contrails/clouds and have shown no proof whatsoever they're anything else.

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
Well its the obvious flaw in what you're saying so fine. The point is you don't actually know what height either plane was at, or what speed they were travelling at, or what type of plane it was. There's no way to be sure from the ground, they could have had 5,000 feet between them. You're just showing pictures of contrails/clouds and have shown no proof whatsoever they're anything else.

True, and if I get shot from behind, I dont know the the velocity of the bullet, the piece which fired the bullet, the angle of the bullet, the caliber of the bullet, the person firing the bullet, their date of birth and so on.

Should I then ignore the bullet that ripped through my leg, for example.

I am not a product of the Irish education system maybe you can enlighten me on something. At what point did everyone leave the deliberation and decision making process to their betters? If chemtrails were mentioned in tomorrows paper we would have an influx of the "I have been telling people for ages, I knew something was up" gang. This is beyond debate for those with a working mind. The time of schoolboy arguments has long since passed.

Eero Banned

More photos, it started off with a bright blue sky in the morning, they the guys got to work, laying down a lot of chemtrails. These lasted until after 1 then eventually fell to the ground, leaving a clear sky again. Around 4 (after refilling their tanks??) they were back at it laying down so massive chemtrails.

Eero

oscarBravo Administrator

rigormortis said:
It is often remarkable how those (not naming anyone in particular) receiving government grants, in the face of conclusive evidence, still deny the existence of certain activities.
What government grants are you talking about? Straight answer now, y'hear?

oscarBravo Administrator

Eero said:
These lasted until after 1 then eventually fell to the ground, leaving a clear sky again.
Got pictures of them "[falling] to the ground", have you?

rigormortis Banned

oscarBravo said:
What government grants are you talking about? Straight answer now, y'hear?

I know of a number of acquaintances who would sooner die than say a word against their masters. These people have accepted grants for research, mainly in the scientific field. Just my personal observations.

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
I know of a number of acquaintances who would sooner die than say a word against their masters. These people have accepted grants for research, mainly in the scientific field. Just my personal observations.

What the hell are you taking about? I can only assume if someone disagrees with you they must have an agenda? other than a reality check.

rigormortis said:
True, and if I get shot from behind, I dont know the the velocity of the bullet, the piece which fired the bullet, the angle of the bullet, the caliber of the bullet, the person firing the bullet, their date of birth and so on.

Should I then ignore the bullet that ripped through my leg, for example.

If we were talking about the possibility of you getting shot with a new type of gun which we wanted to prove, then those questions would need to be asked. You are stating these pictures show chemtrails but you have no proof whatsoever other than you want to believe it. I'll repeat this one more time... I lived under the flight path of the main runway at Dublin Airport and the pictures you're posting look exactly like the skies I saw for ten years?!?!? You are showing me how the sky should look when jets pass over nothing more. Why am I still so healthy, I should be near deaths door at this point?

rigormortis said:

I am not a product of the Irish education system maybe you can enlighten me on something. At what point did everyone leave the deliberation and decision making process to their betters? If chemtrails were mentioned in tomorrows paper we would have an influx of the "I have been telling people for ages, I knew something was up" gang. This is beyond debate for those with a working mind. The time of schoolboy arguments has long since passed.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was taught to question but never to believe, without checking, any old crap that someone decides to feed me as truth. In fact I'm a cynic but being cynical is very different to being paranoid which I see a lot of in here.

Gordon Administrator

rigormortis said:

Are you honestly saying that you saw two planes at heights of 30,000 feet and could tell that they were 200 feet apart in altitude (ie: one is higher than the other)?

Have you seen this picture before?
(Invalid img)

Gordon Administrator

rigormortis said:
Taken over north dublin 11/02/08. First picture taken 9.58am, second 10.15am, third 10.33 am. So we have 30+ minute contrails that gradually spread out?

Just to correct you there, and you aren't out by much but here are the actual times that those images were taken for transparency:

First image @ 10:06
Second image @ 10:14
Third image @ 10:27

21 minutes apart.

Oh, and you have altered the zoom setting for the third image which is why it looks like it could even be a different part of the sky.

rigormortis Banned

Gordon said:
Just to correct you there, and you aren't out by much but here are the actual times that those images were taken for transparency:

First image @ 10:06
Second image @ 10:14
Third image @ 10:27

21 minutes apart.

Oh, and you have altered the zoom setting for the third image which is why it looks like it could even be a different part of the sky.

Yeah, I was looking for that information. How to you get it?, the camera will not allow me to imbed on the photo itself. As for the time and zoom, I have about 20 images over about an hour with different zooms. I also have videos, however it takes about 2 days to upload a few minutes to youtube. Forgot the camera yesterday, more pictures will be shown today.

Anyway, point backed up by the man. 21+ minute condensation trails, gradually spreading out, anyone have an explanation?

oscarBravo Administrator

Yes. They're contrails. They do that. They've always done that.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!