iezuit Registered User
#196

casey212 said:
You clearly have no understanding of admiralty law.


casey212 knows quite alot, why haven't you expanded further on admiralty law, few people understand its significance. And presumably you are aware that International Admiralty Maritime Law (Uniform Commercial Code) is based on the Vaticans Canon Law. Banking along with people in society are controlled by Admiralty Maritime Law. International Banking was created by the Knights Templar, and after they were surpressed by the Pope the Templars powers and wealth was given to the Knights of Malta (Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)) who still control worlds banking today. Some of the Templars who survived the supression by the Pope later merged with the Knights of Malta. Banking families such as Rockefellars and Rothschilds are Knights of Malta.

meglome Registered User
#197

Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.

iezuit Registered User
#198

meglome said:
Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.


The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.

meglome Registered User
#199

iezuit said:
The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.


Crap I knew I should have gone for that walk immediately.

iezuit said:
The truth is too much for some people


I agree which is one of the main reasons I assume they make-up/believe so much crap.

iezuit said:
and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research.


Oh so true. But I assume by meaningful research you mean the so called 'truth' websites. Wherein you're more likely to come across a portal to another dimension than truth. We've gone over and over these issues in here and we've yet to see any real conspiracy.

iezuit said:
Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....


Firstly I'd need to see why any government would poison it's population using this chemtrails idea when I'm sure you could come up with twenty better ways to do it, not to mention cheaper.

iezuit said:
or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.


And by meaningless I assume you mean that it doesn't agree with you?


Your posting style really reminds me of someone else who posted in here. I wonder why that is?

kippy Registered User
#200

kippy said:
So now the Irish Government are spraying as well. Thats a bit of a change from the original questions one of the "Believers" answered earlier on.
Lets just speculate a bit:
Skys over Dublin are being sprayed.
1 Who is spraying?(actually flying the planes, refueling the plans and responsible for their safe trip through the sky)?
2 Who finances this, who orders the spraying and who do they answer to?
3 Why do this? As mentioned earlier (which I have to say, was completely overlooked) spraying from the sky is neither targeted, stealthy or inexpensive) Why they hell dont "they" poison the water reservoirs directly? Dublin only has one or two sources of water and this appears to be the way to go for any such poisoning of the population of the city.
4 Why spend so much time and effort doing this when there are easier and more effective ways of doing it?
5 What do you personally do to protect yourself from the effects of this spraying? Wear a mask?
6 Have you brought up your issues with your local politician? If so what has the response been? Similiarily have you written a letter to the department of the environment or the green party or the EU asking for clarification of what is going on in the skies above our heads? If so I would be interested in seeing any replies.
7 You mentioned before that there were a few countries that didnt actually get sprayed. To be honest I found that amazing. The whole world is getting sprayed apart from these few countries. How many undocumented flights, gallons of fuel/chemical and man hours would be needed for an operation of this size and who is logisticily and financially responsible for running it?

Anyway, I am off to enjoy my weekend, Chemtrails or no chemtrails. I doubt we get sprayed here in Galway anyway, we have enough diseases/hardships and afflictions anyway.
Kippy

Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
Kippy

iezuit Registered User
#201

there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.

meglome Registered User
#202

kippy said:
Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
Kippy


Now now don't be asking for logic where none exists.

kippy Registered User
#203

iezuit said:
there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.

Tim White?
Oh yeah, the dude who writes in caps and doesn't seem to be able string a coherent sentence together. Will mail him and see what he answers to my questions.

I am well interested in learning my friend however the only thing I have learned (so far) in this thread is that there are a lot of people who believe in this chemtrails theory yet who do NOTHING about it. Writing on an internet message board does little to help the situation. And writing on an internet message board without any solid facts/evidence/lack of wanting to answer the tough questions does little to convince other people that the theory is true.
In my opinion there are enough theorists here who don't really want to change their opinion/learn either.
Kippy

rigormortis Banned
#204

I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

meglome Registered User
#205

rigormortis said:
I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html


Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?

rigormortis Banned
#206

meglome said:
Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?


Lets hope so.

meglome Registered User
#207

rigormortis said:
Lets hope so.


So we're saying if such a thing existed it's banned. So what's the issue then?

Kernel Registered User
#208

Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1

humanji Registered User
#209

Kernel said:
Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1

I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.

Kernel Registered User
#210

humanji said:
I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.


Above top secret would not be biased. It allows free discussion, and has a great collection of experts who analyse the information (with an open mind). Hoaxers never last long. Anyway, watch it on German prime-time television if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!