waterford808 Registered User

does the man across frrom smyths only take in steel or can you buy some off him

Sir Liamalot Combobulator

lassykk said:
Pascal Power in Glenmore <snip - no numbers please>
Phil McBride is in Hugginstown/Ballyhale area... Much bigger and generally a lot friendlier to deal with... Can't locate the number though at the moment

Also just in the Newrath area where the railway tracks are Johnny O'Brien is a mechanic there and has some French Cars broken there but not a huge selection

Phil McBride ; 056 7768684

1 person has thanked this post
hellfireie Registered User

mullrooneys buy and sell steel and all other types of metals.

Fortysumting Registered User

I have a car which drives fine but I have decided to retire it as it needs work to pass the NCT. I would like to know do car like this have a value? Is there a government scheme encouraging proper disposal with a cash back incentive? Many thanks.

Fortysumting said:
I have a car which drives fine but I have decided to retire it as it needs work to pass the NCT. I would like to know do car like this have a value? Is there a government scheme encouraging proper disposal with a cash back incentive? Many thanks.

No in a nutshell some breakers may collect it from you for possibly 100 euro if it has spares value.

robtri Registered User

wellboytoo said:
No in a nutshell some breakers may collect it from you for possibly 100 euro if it has spares value.

if its drivable, and can get it out to one of them u can get 120 for just pure scrap value....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!