p~b Registered User

Anyone know of any scrap yards in waterford

thanks

kensutz Registered User

I think there might be one opposite Smyths. I know it was there a few years ago but whether it's still open or not is another thing.

longshanks Registered User

i think there are a couple in kilkenny. glenmore and ballyhale if i'm not mistaken. not sure about waterford.

If its a car breakers your after theres a guy out in Glenmore...car breaker...his name is Paschal Power i think...he's in the phone book anyway ... I think theres another guy up in Hugginstown...dont know his name though

Edit: As Kensutz said there IS a guy opposite smyths...takes in scrap metal.....

soldering iron Registered User

p~b said:
Anyone know of any scrap yards in waterford

thanks

huggingstown in co Kilkenny there a very large Scrap yard there,there might be one out by the sugar loaf hill in Butlerstown.

paddy007 Registered User

Theres one outside Dungarvan alright not sure about waterford city. I was up at the one in Glenmore before theres plenty of choice so u should get what u want

Roen Registered User

Mul is still across from Smiths Toy Store, kind of hard to spot though if you're not from here.

lassykk Registered User

Pascal Power in Glenmore <snip - no numbers please>
Phil McBride is in Hugginstown/Ballyhale area... Much bigger and generally a lot friendlier to deal with... Can't locate the number though at the moment

Also just in the Newrath area where the railway tracks are Johnny O'Brien is a mechanic there and has some French Cars broken there but not a huge selection

Sully Moderator

lassykk:- Can you PM the OP that number instead of putting it up public view?

Thanks

JohnC. Registered User

Isn't it already public in the phone book? I doubt someone running a business would be bothered about people finding his number anyway. Strange business if he did.

1 person has thanked this post
Sully Moderator

Seemed like a personal number and not a business! iv no idea if he is in the phone book. I just dont really think its advisable to be putting up peoples phone numbers on boards. Not that big of a deal, surely?!

lassykk Registered User

sorry about that... it was his business number. It is in the phone book as far as i can remember but I got it off his business card so I'd say he wouldn't have minded but i can understand the issue

lester76 Registered User

hey guys im got myself a 91 pajero for messing around with jap import. will be in need of some parts do any of these guys do scrap jeeps?????

pokerface82 Banned

theres one up by ballybricken church across the road from the guards barracks up an alleyway john mullrooney owns it

robtri Registered User

Sully said:
Seemed like a personal number and not a business! iv no idea if he is in the phone book. I just dont really think its advisable to be putting up peoples phone numbers on boards. Not that big of a deal, surely?!

can't see the number posted , as you sniped it, but I know Pascal and he uses a mobile number for work...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!