How Strange Registered User
#4,667

Congrats dublinlady and little DL!!!

IvyTheTerrible Registered User
#4,668

Congrats Dublinlady!

#4,669

dublinlady said:
Baby Aine Mary born at lunchtime weighing 6 & 1/2 pounds amazing experience .. Totally in love!

Yay!!!! Aboslutely delighted for you Dublin Lady!! Hope you're both well and massive congratulations to you all xx

carolinespring Registered User
#4,670

Big hugs and congrats Dublin Girl. Wishing Aine Mary a long and happy life filled with health, love and joy. may she always have all she needs in life xx

Tigeress Registered User
#4,671

Massive Congrats DL!!! Hope you're doing well & welcome to the world baby Aine Mary lovely weight too! Congrats again xxx

Ms2011 Registered User
#4,672

dublinlady said:
Baby Aine Mary born at lunchtime weighing 6 & 1/2 pounds amazing experience .. Totally in love!

Ah massive congrats DL, I'm thrilled for you & OH. Love the name, so pretty :-)

January Category Moderator
#4,673

Congratulations dublinlady, hope you and baby Aine are doing well.

Kash Registered User
#4,674

Congratulations DL - and sprinkles of magic fairy dust to baby Aine!

kildareash Registered User
#4,675

Aw congrats, Dublinlady and welcome Baby Aine, beautiful name. Looking forward to reading all about your experience.

Saurelin Registered User
#4,676

Congrats Dublin Lady
Best wishes for your family

notsobusy Registered User
#4,677

Huge congrats!!!

IvyTheTerrible Registered User
#4,678

Had a monitoring with the midwife yesterday. Baby is grand. I even had a mini-contraction during the monitoring (didn't feel a thing!). Because I will be 41 weeks on Sunday, the midwife recommended I contact the gynecologist to find out when he will organise an induction. Apparently, I won't be let go later than Thursday! This surprised me considering in Ireland it seems women go 2 weeks over routinely! I have to know the date of the induction so that I can organise a monitoring with the midwife every second day to check the baby is ok...

I'm hoping I'm go before the induction...

6 people have thanked this post
wmpdd3 Registered User
#4,679

I'm delighted you have a 'round about' date. I bet it seams like a target, must ge before Thursday!!

I was reading you had a show a few days ago. I had one the day I gave birth but I googled it (as you do!) and nearly every site said 'you will go in to labour in the next few weeks'! Very vague.

It's great you had a mini contraction while being monitored, atleast your body is getting ready, baby's head must be inching slowly towards the exit.

Did they do an internal? I remember you say they keep it to the minimum, but wouldn't you love to know if you were 1cm, though I doubt its worth an internal.

So its a sex marathon for you till Thursday then? (!)
Best of luck, what ever happens.

1 person has thanked this post
wmpdd3 Registered User
#4,680

I'm delighted you have a 'round about' date. I bet it seams like a target, must ge before Thursday!!

I was reading you had a show a few days ago. I had one the day I gave birth but I googled it (as you do!) and nearly every site said 'you will go in to labour in the next few weeks'! Very vague.

It's great you had a mini contraction while being monitored, atleast your body is getting ready, baby's head must be inching slowly towards the exit.

Did they do an internal? I remember you say they keep it to the minimum, but wouldn't you love to know if you were 1cm, though I doubt its worth an internal.

So its a sex marathon for you till Thursday then? (!)
Best of luck, what ever happens.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!