Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.

Terry Registered User

estebancambias
The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Humanji, he served his ban.

humanji Registered User

estebancambias
Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.

It's called winding someone up. And, thank you, it worked beautifully.

Ghost Train Custom User Title

You have to hand it to him, some of the stuff that Mr Bush says is extremely funny. The ob-gyns practicing their love for women... mandela is dead... lots of others slips...i know what he's trying to say, but it just the way he muddles his words, makes him look dim/stupid/funny sometimes

humanji Registered User

Terry

Humanji, he served his ban.

Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!

biko Arbiter

Terry

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."

AlmightyCushion Moderator

humanji
Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!

Us mods get plenty of sleep during the 3am back up

Terry Registered User

humanji

I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
I then went for a pint.
Now I'm sleepy again.

humanji Registered User

Terry
I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
I then went for a pint.
Now I'm sleepy again.

GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!

Terry Registered User

humanji
GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!

It's ok.
I got some cans before I left the pub.

Sam Vimes Registered User

estebancambias
The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.

if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?

Binomate Banned

Bush is actually pretty smart compared to most Americans.

Terry Registered User

Commander Vimes
if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?

He's gone. He won't be back.

Cunny-Funt Registered User

Really? Fkin great news if so!

If that guy wasnt just trolling boards for the laugh and those were his real opinions then jaysus what a messed up guy! Think he should seek help tbh.

Black Swan Category Moderator

There's a Bin Laden behind every bush!*

*Daddy Bush trained him to fight a superpower (USSR) in Afganistan.
*Babby Bush (USA) now fights him in Afganistan.

Bush + Bush = Ben Laden?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!