jozi Registered User
#8,101

steve06 said:
I've been in it a good few times already

anyway...

Thats a great picture!

Funxy: WOW! Great looking car! Enjoy her! Right now I can only dream of owning an Elise/Exige - some day I hope

I figured I'd look for the cable for my phone and post up some pics only to realise I have nothing special to add I should have some pics on the camera thou (which is at home) Anyway here goes:

The very common Yellow Lambo:

ASton DB6 (looks to be a daily driver, surely spotted a few times)

Last time I seen one of these they where on a truck, 1st i've seen:

EDIT: That Lambo is probably more orange than yellow

helpme07 Registered User
#8,102

Few pics from my phone, taken mostly in Belfast

RR Phantom

white M5

Lotus

Flying Spur

White M5 again

Alpha Romeo spider

Horrible Impreza

C63

RS6

Modded Golf

S6

Arnage

Another Phantom

3 people have thanked this post
klaus23 Registered User
#8,103

helpme07 said:

Bmw spider

Try Alfa Romeo Spider (Mk3, to be a real pedant).

TheBazman Registered User
#8,104

helpme07 said:
Few pics from my phone, taken mostly in Belfast

White M5 again

Great pics

I'm liking that M5 a lot

Vim Fuego Registered User
#8,105

I saw a yellow Viper with white stripes driving up the Rathmines Road on Saturday. It was a yellow reg with personalised plates - BIG FU - nice He was long gone before the phone camera came out.

stealthyspeeder Registered User
#8,106

Vim Fuego said:
I saw a yellow Viper with white stripes driving up the Rathmines Road on Saturday. It was a yellow reg with personalised plates - BIG FU - nice He was long gone before the phone camera came out.

I got a pic of that recently in Malahide, i'll post it up if it hasnt been posted before? (couldn't be bothered trawling through to find if it has or not!)

Homer Registered User
#8,107

Hope this has not been posted before but I thought you folk would enjoy it..

Whats better than 2 Lamborghinis?

(Invalid youtube)

4 Lambos of course

Limerick man Registered User
#8,108

I saw it on motors somewhere alright, search dream garage or something. What a setup.

qz Registered User
#8,109

stealthyspeeder said:
I got a pic of that recently in Malahide, i'll post it up if it hasnt been posted before? (couldn't be bothered trawling through to find if it has or not!)

Yup I posted it a few pages back, spotted on Christmas Eve last.

edit: here's the post.

1 person has thanked this post
SuprSi Registered User
#8,110

I saw a black Audi RS-4, with darkened windows and black alloys down near Poolbeg on Sunday. Stunning looking motor, and definitely the most menacing RS-4 I've ever seen. No pictures unfortunately, though it was something like this;

Limerick man Registered User
#8,111

SuprSi said:
I saw a black Audi RS-4, with darkened windows and black alloys down near Poolbeg on Sunday. Stunning looking motor, and definitely the most menacing RS-4 I've ever seen. No pictures unfortunately, though it was something like this;

I could be nearly 100% correct in saying a lad on here owns that!

qz Registered User
#8,112

su_dios Registered User
#8,113

Yep the owner of the black RS4 is on here and vagdrivers. Its simply stunning! Saw it drive by me one night and its so mean and stealth looking especially at night. Some light film tint on the headlights would complete that look.

MSporty Registered User
#8,114

That was me alright, went for a spin to Glendalough.Some nice roads out in Wicklow

1 person has thanked this post
Hermy Registered User
#8,115

Vim Fuego said:

This be the one, Vim.

I posted this in the Classics forum but thought I would post it here too.
A 1990 Aston Martin Lagonda in Ely Place.

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!