zaph
Not saying it's not, but in that picture above it could just be shadow rather than hair, and even if it is hair she's not exactly what I would call hairy. Now this is a hairy woman...

Never heard of Veet???

The Hill Billy Prick, with a fork

tom dunne
It depends on what you are into, really.

Nothing like a post-coital nibble.

Sweet Jesus Tom! Pre-coital surely!!!

You wouldn't want to be recycling now would you?

The Bollox Registered User

zaph
Not saying it's not, but in that picture above it could just be shadow rather than hair, and even if it is hair she's not exactly what I would call hairy. Now this is a hairy woman...

I saw her in People Magazine, wasn't she going out with Cousin It for a while?

Tom Dunne The dam has broken, many years too soon

Hill Billy
Sweet Jesus Tom! Pre-coital surely!!!

You wouldn't want to be recycling now would you?

Ah, sure whatever floats your boat.

I was thinking in terms of the fact that I don't smoke.

John Mason Hosted Moderator

zaph

OMG that's my ex's girlfriend!!!! chewy, ah i am glad she is getting some work

i am kinda in shock here though, the girl shave their arms?? jaysis, is life not short enough?

Slow Motion Registered User

zaph

MMmmmmm.......Wookie......!

hardydrew Registered User

zaph

how do you know this is a woman?? I don't see the tell tale signs, might it just be an effeminate man-beast?

Zaph Millionaire Oppressor

Because the hair is too clean and tidy to be a man, and because no self-respecting man would sit with his legs crossed like that.

H.O.T.A.S. Registered User

Steyr
What is the deal with that its bloody disgusting, women should wax them or shave them or something its such a turn off to see an absolute stunner then see this on her 4arms UGH!!!!! Agree with me here on this lads?

UGH UGH UGH!!!!

I'd still tap that

Love2love Registered User

irishbird
OMG that's my ex's girlfriend!!!! chewy, ah i am glad she is getting some work

i am kinda in shock here though, the girl shave their arms?? jaysis, is life not short enough?

Agreed, too much to shave as it is....

smashey Administrator

Hairy forearms on wimmins? That's fine.

As long as they are my arms.

Kazobel Banned

Steyr
What is the deal with that its bloody disgusting, women should wax them or shave them or something its such a turn off to see an absolute stunner then see this on her 4arms UGH!!!!! Agree with me here on this lads?

UGH UGH UGH!!!!

OK you are right, she was born a he (trust me I know) but the hairy arms aren't the give away, we'd never do that so that was added afterwards

John Mason Hosted Moderator

Kazobel
OK you are right, she was born a he (trust me I know) but the hairy arms aren't the give away, we'd never do that so that was added afterwards

not necesarily you want to see my ex'sboyfriends, current girlfriends arms they nothing

Kazobel Banned

irishbird
not necesarily you want to see my ex'sboyfriends, current girlfriends arms they nothing

But was you're ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend born a boy? when I said "we" I meant "we" in relation to people like me that become as oppose to people that are born. In other words we would never leave such an obvious catch after trying so hard to hide everything else. She was born a he but the arm hairs are added by photoshop

spurious Category Moderator

Women who have had eating disorders like anorexia often have hairy arms.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!