pvt.joker Registered User

Maximilian said:
Christ yet another game you can't buy digitally from Steam

its now available via steam in europe.

1 person has thanked this post
keane2097 Registered User

I'm actually finding it very hard just on normal...

Krieg Registered User

Holy crap! I love this game
Was expecting a big let down

Stev_o said:
Btw how many people got AVG detecting a virus when installing

http://www.geocities.com/thomasmoore10/farcry2.jpg

Seems to be SecuRom still sounds dodgy though

Yep I got that, but I selected "Heal"
Game runs fine

Hows the pc multiplayer guys?

Spunge Registered User

reading a lot of bad things about multiplayer on ubisoft forum, havent tried it myself.

Zillah Registered User

I wouldn't worry about multiplayer. Dedicated online games are where its at for multiplayer, something like Far Cry is all about the single player in my opinion.

1 person has thanked this post
Maximilian Moderator

pvt.joker said:

Ubisoft finally came to their senses then. Thanks Joker.

Maximilian said:
Ubisoft finally came to their senses then. Thanks Joker.

about time they did. Even though play.com is cheaper i would've preferred to buy from steam.

keane2097 Registered User

Zillah said:
I wouldn't worry about multiplayer. Dedicated online games are where its at for multiplayer, something like Far Cry is all about the single player in my opinion.

Agreed

Zillah said:

Maybe not, wait till the modding community get hold of the map editor. Phoenix park anyone?

shrapnel222 Registered User

pvt.joker said:

you'd think they'd be cheaper than most places though. jaysus 45 euros, they're taking the piss. i bought mine online for 30 euros, and it's in store everywhere for 40.

andywal2828 Registered User

Confab said:
Anyone who's thinking of buying FC2, it's €10 cheaper in Smith's Toystore (Mary St). Installing it now!

Edit: It won't activate. Says I've entered the wrong number. I've checked it five times, so I know it's right

Andy; i bought the game and it did the same thing is it true that they havent even activated the activication numbers yet??? i really pisses me of

hmm tempted to purchase off steam and mail back the play.com one.

Damn digital distribution it makes it so easy for me gorge on games.

Soby Registered User

DarkJager said:
Hey Soby, do you know how much it is in Xtra Vision? Planning to get this tomorrow morning but don't want to spend hours looking for cheapest/

sorry i only say your comment now. it was 59.99 for both editions of the game.So get the limited one if you can..i was just amazed by the case for like 5 minutes

mewso Moderator

Loving this I have to say. I've started hiking around instead of driving and running into trouble everywhere I go. I don't mind exploring for now but it can often sidetrack me. It is a tad ridiculous that everyone attacks you.

Checked out the map editor. Wow. So easy to create things.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!