I can't do this anymore.

Just silence when I 'assume the position'.

What could be wrong?

Thrill Registered User

Not cupping your hand properly?

Agamemnon Registered User

Try using your ass instead.

MooseJam Registered User

i'm an absolute monster at this, have spent many years in combined time making farting noises with my hands, i could challenge anyone in the world and kick serious ass

Pighead sucks at stalking

Same reason why you can't get chicks anymore. You're one of those people that get shitter at stuff with every passing year.

You're the boards equivalent of Aled Jones or Macauley Culkin.

1 person has thanked this post

Pighead

You're the boards equivalent of Aled Jones or Macauley Culkin.

I think he spells his name 'Mick Cawley Culkin' now.

Ever since Homosexual Alone 3.

johnp Registered User

Are your bingo wings getting in the way?

Yeah, maybe you put on some weight on your arms?

johnp Registered User

Moved to Beer Guts & Receding Hair

Zaph Millionaire Oppressor

Where it will be appreciated and the question given the due thought it deserves

crosstownk Registered User

Hmmm..............I haven't done this in years. I've just attempted it and nothing I wonder is it connected to that deodorant stuff. I'll stop using it and see what happens. I'll keep on trying.

For the record, I can still get a fart sound by squeezing my palms together. Phew.

Zaph Millionaire Oppressor

crosstownk
Hmmm..............I haven't done this in years. I've just attempted it and nothing

Same here. I suspect that the generous portion of armpit flesh filling the palm of my hand may have something to do with it. It's that or the deodorant.

brother zaph
Same here. I suspect that the generous portion of armpit flesh filling the palm of my hand may have something to do with it. It's that or the deodorant.

I think the deodorant is the problem.................. We need to perfect this - it could have the potential to be the BGRH 'code'.

Dr Strange Registered User

I'd say it's just the lack of training. Even with more "meat" around your upper arm you should be able to produce a "pocket" between your hand and armpit that would allow for the farty noise to appear on compression.
Haven't done this in years, tried it, armpit hurt but I managed some ok-noises. Training is all it needs. It's like riding a bicycle, you'll never forget how to do it (not that I ride a bicycle myself, of course).

I'm managing to get a few pathetic sounds now - more practice and I'll get it

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!