Michellenman Registered User
#6,016

From AX paris. Wore it out last night, rather flattering

9 people have thanked this post
uli84 Registered User
#6,017

lindtee said:
Just ordered this French Connection dress for £12.98 including delivery. Pretty sure its a price mistake though!

wow, great bargain, looks amazing too, let us know when it arrives if you like it

_meehan_ Registered User
#6,018

Absolutely love these! So comfortable and for a good cause too

1 person has thanked this post
Denisejcc Registered User
#6,019

River Island Clutch Bag Love it And only €20!

3 people have thanked this post
vicecreamsundae Registered User
#6,020

http://www.gipsytights.com/gipsy-tights-product/1312
actually in love with these tights. I was nervous about the one size only thing. (I'm generally a size 12 but ALWAYS buy my penneys tights in large because there is nothing worse than tights that are too small. bought them in the black and the russet to try. They fit perfect.
Going to wear them for the next week to check that they don't rip super easily, and if not I'll probably order about ten pairs of them. (I like them a lot, but also moving to Korea in a few weeks and apparently it's hard to find tights that aren't tiny. and I live in dresses and tights.)

2 people have thanked this post
CathyMoran Moderator
#6,021

Got this bra set and am getting this dress from my husband for Valentines.

9 people have thanked this post
cee_jay Moderator
#6,022

Just ordered these Irregular Choice shoes from Schuh website.

The reviews seems pretty good about them being comfy so here's hoping cause I am a disaster when I wear heels.

25 people have thanked this post
giddybootz Registered User
#6,023

Got this dress for half price....wanted it for ages so I'm delighted! Now to save up for the underskirt!!

14 people have thanked this post
jockeyboard Registered User
#6,024

scarf from asos

8 people have thanked this post
jockeyboard Registered User
#6,025

lindtee said:
Just ordered this French Connection dress for £12.98 including delivery. Pretty sure its a price mistake though! http://www.thehut.com/10295457.html?awc=2547_1329002280_89ff6a95ad119db96e18846a3e1869e5&affil=awin And use code cc20 for £3 off. Its £75 on Asos

i ordered this too after reading your post but then got an email saying it was out of stock....yada yad problem with suppliers. did you get yours?

lindtee Registered User
#6,026

jockeyboard said:
i ordered this too after reading your post but then got an email saying it was out of stock....yada yad problem with suppliers. did you get yours?

No, and doubt I will Got an email saying that they were waiting stock from the supplier but I can't see that happening.

1 person has thanked this post
NataliaKos Registered User
#6,029

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trousers are from Top Shop I've just got them and I love them!
Wool coat is from Zara I've got it on sale for 29.99 euro

3 people have thanked this post
barleybooley Registered User
#6,030

Got this Marc Jacobs today in BT as a treat for my PhD funding getting approved

18 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!