Titzon Toast Registered User
#4,486

This breaks my heart every time I see it.
It hasn't moved in the two years since I've come across it, I dare say it hadn't budged for five years before that.

red sean Registered User
#4,487

Titzon
This breaks my heart every time I see it.
It hasn't moved in the two years since I've come across it, I dare say it hadn't budged for five years before that.

What does?
No pic showing for me.

fancy pigeon Registered User
#4,488

red sean said:
What does?
No pic showing for me.

1987 Mercedes 260E, sitting years

whisky_galore Registered User
#4,489

Breaks my heart every time I pass it. Not a lot of these left as far as I know.

11 people have thanked this post
burnsey1987 Registered User
#4,490

whisky_galore said:
Breaks my heart every time I pass it. Not a lot of these left as far as I know.

That's been out in the elements for at least the last 10 years, possibly longer. I believe it to be connected with the manager of a certain transport "museum" who needs no mention...

whisky_galore Registered User
#4,491

burnsey1987 said:
That's been out in the elements for at least the last 10 years, possibly longer. I believe it to be connected with the manager of a certain transport "museum" who needs no mention...

Yes, aware there was some sort of a squabble back years ago, yet a piece of Irish transport history rots into the ground.

1 person has thanked this post
neris Registered User
#4,492

Spotted this in Brooklyn a few weeks back sitting outside a garage under the Brooklyn bridge. They had a few other oldies up on racks inside the garage that looked like doer uppers

9 people have thanked this post
neris Registered User
#4,493

2 Old Volvo 740s my father in law bought few years back as scrap cars. Managed to strip parts of 1 and and get the other one up and running. For some reason he took the engine out last year a nd hasn't bothers puting it back in so car is now rotting away under the trees while the engine suits close by under plastic sheeting

8 people have thanked this post
Testacalda Registered User
#4,494

Hillman Imp abandoned in a back garden in Lusk, snapped it this morning while walking by

Attachments
20180131_102454.jpg
11 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!