Hi All,

I'm a male 32 and I have a terrible problem, everytime I take off my cloths in the public showers in the swimming pool, gym, etc I get an errection, I have a girl friend, not gay, its just it comes up. It not at the stage where i do'nt shower in public anymore.

Has this hapened to any other guys? And how do you deal with it?

At least in the ladies showers they have cubicles and cover themselves up with a towel so i've been tols whay can'nt guys be the same?

kjfhkds Guest

It doesn't happen to me - and i'm gay
About what do you think if you take the knickers off? Something must stimulate you. Wet, naked male bodies?

MojoMaker Registered User

You're not gay, aye right

humbert Registered User

Well if you're nervous about what everyone else will think, do what I was always told to do, imagine them all naked.

In all seriousness, if you're not gay, and I believe you, giving some though to the fact you're in a room full of naked men should probably solve the problem.

this sounds like a self perpetuating problem...the more you become anxious about having a stalker in the public showers the worse the problem becomes.....

Gazza22 Registered User

Unreg_Again

At least in the ladies showers they have cubicles and cover themselves up with a towel so i've been tols whay can'nt guys be the same?

What do you mean by this? That if the men in your gym etc always covered themselves up, and you guys all had cubicles, that you wouldn't get an erection?

If your 100% straight then it seems to me that the problem shouldn't lay in the fact that the men are naked or not? Maybe it's nothing about being gay, maybe you just get aroused by being naked in public, a free spirit, perhaps a touch of exhibitionism?

the_syco Registered User

Meh. Try shining one off before you go swimming/football/etc. Oh, and do you get a boner whilst having a shower at home? If so, you probably think nothing of it, but if you're surrounded by naked males, you think "ZOMG, I'm gay"?

Tails142 Registered User

no offence but I just dont shower naked in public, EVER

am I in the minority?

Have a wank before you go to the gym/shower in public

rediguana Registered User

The guy's twenty-two, prob just has a surfeit of testosterone. If it's just a semi, I don't think it's a problem. I see fellas walking around nonplussed like this all the time (in communal showers, I mean). If it's something more than this you might want to cover up as many men are homophobic, possibly because they're actually gay themselves.

Anyway, if it bothers you so much:
(a) Cover up with a towel when you can,
(b) Save the shower for when you get home,
(c) The pre-shower wank might work, but make sure to do it at home and not in the changing room.

Plan (c) wouldn't be an option for me as the grand finale would remove all drive and motivation for me to do any physical exercise at all.

daveirl Registered User

Tails142

am I in the minority?

I'd think so, certainly if you're a man. In my gym it's either leave and be smelly or have a shower in a communal area. I don't see the big deal.

Anti Banned

Maybe your gay and dont know it yet. Your confused?

rediguana
(c) The pre-shower wank might work, but make sure to do it at home and not in the changing room.

ROFL yes, deffo not a good idea in changing room

Iago Registered User

Tails142

am I in the minority?

if you use a gym, take part in team sports or are male then yes, you are very much in the minority.

OP the more you focus on it the more it'll happen, you have to try and stop thinking about it.

Stark Registered User

Miss Fluff
ROFL yes, deffo not a good idea in changing room

Unless you're in a Triga video.

Iago
OP the more you focus on it the more it'll happen, you have to try and stop thinking about it.

Easier said than done, but yes.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!