Got a video for this swiss entry?
When's it on?
Swiss Entry Vampires are alive by DJ Bobo. WARNING very high cheese rating.
That's god-awful... Ugh.
The Eurovision Song Contest is just a week away now.
So here are the entries and their respective songs which will take part in this year's grand prix on the 10th and the 12th of May.
1. Bulgaria: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankoulov Water
2. Israel: Teapacks Push The Button
3. Cyprus: Evridiki Comme Ci, Comme Ça (SoSo)
4. Belarus: Koldun Work Your Magic
5. Iceland: Eiríkur Hauksson Valentine Lost
6. Georgia: Sopho My Story
7. Montenegro: Stevan Faddy Ajde, Kroči (Come On, Step In)
8. Switzerland: DJ Bobo Vampires Are Alive
9. Moldova: Natalia Barbu Fight
10.The Netherlands: Edsilia Rombley Nooit meer zonder jou (Never Again Without You)
11. Albania: Frederik Ndoci Hear My Plea
12. Denmark: DQ Drama Queen
13. Croatia: Dragonfly feat. Dado Topić Vjerujem U Ljubav (I believe in love)
14. Poland: The Jet Set Time To Party
15. Serbia: Marija Šerifović Molitva (Prayer)
16. Czech Republic: Kabát Malá Dáma (Little Lady)
17. Portugal: Sabrina Dança Comigo(Dance with me)
18. FYR Macedonia: Karolina Mojot Svet (My World)
19. Norway: Guri Schanke Ven A Bailar Conmigo (Come dance with me)
20. Malta: Olivia Lewis Vertigo
21. Andorra: Anonymous Salvem El Món (Let's save the world)
22. Hungary: Magdi Rúzsa Unsubstantial Blues
23. Estonia: Gerli Padar Partners In Crime
24. Belgium: The KMG's Love Power
25. Slovenia: Alenka Gotar Cvet z juga (Flower Of The South)
26. Turkey: Kenan Doğulu Shake It Up Shekerim (Shake It Up Sweetheart)
27. Austria: Eric Papilaya Get A Life Get Alive
28. Latvia: Bonaparti.lv Questa Notte (This Night)
Running Order Final:
1.Bosnia and Herzegovina: Maria Šestić Rijeka Bez Imena (River Without A Name)
2.Spain: D'NASH I Love You Mi Vida
4.Ireland: Dervish They Can't Stop The Spring
5.Finland: Hanna Pakarinen Leave Me Alone
9.Lithuania: 4Fun Love or Leave
10.Greece: Sarbel Yassou Maria (Hello Maria)
12.Sweden: The Ark The Worrying Kind
13.France: Les Fatals Picards L'Amour À La Française (Love - The French Way)
15.Russia: Serebro Song #1
16.Germany: Roger Cicero Frauen regier'n die Welt (Women Rule The World)
18.Ukraine: Verka Serduchka Dancing Lasha Tumbai
19.United Kingdom: Scooch Flying the Flag (For You)
20.Romania: Todomondo Liubi, Liubi, I Love You (Love, Love, I Love You)
23.Armenia: Hayko Anytime You Need
I heard the Irish entry today,a stereotypical Irish song if ever i've heard one
I just started listening to some of the entries there and I have to say they're nearly all pretty dire.
Our entry would be alright if your one from Dervish actually had a musical note in her head, but she can't sing to save her life.
The entries from the Ukraine, Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland are torture to the ears.
The Bulgarian entry is catchy enough. I like the beat in it, reminds me a bit of something Dario G would come up with.
From what I've listened to so far, the Finnish entry has been my favourite. Your one has a good voice, a bit like your one from Evanescence.
Might listen to some of the others a bit later, but for the moment I'll just dig the Finnish tune.
Armenian, UK, German, Russian, Greek, Lithuanian, Spanish and Bosnia and Herzegovina entries are terrible.
Romanian entry is quite catchy.
The French entry has a certain likeable quality to it.
The videos can all be found in the media section of eurovision.tv, for those hitting "this video is no longer availible" messages on youtube., they are also in stereo.
This years crop of songs are pretty bad compared to last year.
the ones that stood out however for me are:
Bulgaria: love the drum solo.
Andorra might have been in with a chance if the song were in english.
Finland, is another good one.
the french one is also catchy.
The swiss one is probably favorite because DJ BoBo has name recognition. when people realise the song is ****e they won't vote for it.
Bulgaria wins the prize for being the most unique eurovision song this year.
incidentally if you want to get in the "mood" there is always escradio.com for all the eurovision you can eat. 24/7 eurovision songs
As for the UK entry scooch, is it ****e, but given that that kind of ****e goes into the charts during the summer in the UK its understandible how it won. think of the vengaboys and the fast food rockers.
Denmark is quintessential eurovision. It will do well in the contest
So I am guessing not many people feel strongly for Dervish? No, neither do I.
I think we should get Johnny Logan again. He won several times, and if he does the McDonalds Adverts, then I think he might just do the Eurovision.
I think we should send Kíla over if we want to win, but they probably wouldn't do it.
I quite fancy the Israeli entry. Its a song I might actually listen to outside of the context of the ESC.
The Irish entry is cack, as is the fashion the last decade.
Yep it probably will just thought those two entries were the most flamboyant.
Belarus, Sweden, Bulgaria, Switzerland all have a good chance of winning.