hughm Registered User

Hi, can anyone advise who is the cheapest for a Midi Skip (8ft x 4ft x 3ft) in the Dublin area.

Thanks

manicmonday Registered User

Hugh,
Been getting quotes for a midi-skip for a easterspring clean - rang 10 diff co's - all quoting the same price! €200...I am cyncial but is that not price fixing?? I sent an enquiry to the Compeition Authority....

John Mason Hosted Moderator

i got one last week from A1 for €141 but they left it for week until i phoned them up and bollo.xed them out of it. i see greenstar are now advertising €130.00 at the moment

rockdrummer Registered User

Where are Greenstar's pricing? I cant see it on the website? I ordered one last week for this sat (7th April) and they r charging me €150 !!

magicbastarder Registered User

rockdrummer
Where are Greenstar's pricing? I cant see it on the website?

go to the booking form, and in the drop down list of available skip sizes, it'll tell you the price.

ahh good man, so it is? Cheers

hughm Registered User

All the skip hire co.s I phoned for a Midi Skip were about the €200 mark.

I eventually went with A1 using their internet booking for about €170.

crosstownk Registered User

Yeah I've used A1 myself. They are not the cheapest but they deliver and collect on time. When you've a skip in the driveway, prompt collection and delivey is important.

I used Greenstar over weekend for midi - cost €190 ! Delivered on Sat, was supposed to collect on Wed but rang them on Tuesday morning asking if they could collect today. They said the earliest was Wed, however at about 5pm on Tuesday the guy arrived and collected it !!

PDS Banned

I heard an advertisment for the pacon waste and recycling on the radio. it was garaunteed for

next day delivery or next day collection
. I decided to give them a try. The skip I order was a stadard at a cost of €295 which after pricing around i found to be the cheapest. The drivers were very professional and the services was as described.
I just like to thank all of the people I dealt with.
So if anyone is interested I would highly recomend them.
There number is ; 01-8417000

PDS Banned

aren't you the clever fcuker

delly Radiator

PDS
aren't you the clever fcuker

Eh, who are you referring to exactly, and whats your roll with pacon waste?

oleras Registered User

delly
and whats your roll with pacon waste?

Marketing manager............... ?

Sonnenblumen Registered User

PDS
I heard an advertisment for the pacon waste and recycling on the radio. it was garaunteed for . I decided to give them a try. The skip I order was a stadard at a cost of €295 which after pricing around i found to be the cheapest. The drivers were very professional and the services was as described.
I just like to thank all of the people I dealt with.
So if anyone is interested I would highly recomend them.
There number is ; 01-8417000

Must admit never heard of this company so would be interested to know, what range of skip sizes are available, and what areas are serviced.

€ 295 is definitely competitive but not cheapest. Also what happens when company are late with (a) delivery and/or (b) collection?

LFCFan Moderator

http://www.a1waste.ie/

€185 for a Midi Skip (4 CY) for 2 days!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!