corelon Registered User
camarobill Banned

nice car liam,big old girl

camarobill Banned

just put this car on ebay for liam,if anyone wants to have a bid,that charger is big money,nice car

dubtom Registered User

Is that charger the same one that was for sale 2 years at city west in bad condition, going I think for 10 grand at the time. He did a nice job on it if it is.

camarobill Banned

thats the one some interest in the couger already ebay.ie have a loooook what a beast

dubtom Registered User

Could you put a link up for that camarobill, I can't find it.

camarobill Banned

car has meet its reserve guys,if your looking for a low priced v8 to get you started in the sceen here it is,not the usual rubbish,what a beast

dubtom Registered User

Plese don't say that car went for 3 1/2 grand. I would have thought it worth 3 times that at least.

camarobill Banned

its sold 3550 euro,a great deal,some guy in galway,liam has to many toys so one had to go.looks like theres room for a new charger

chevyv8 Registered User

camarobill
its sold 3550 euro,a great deal,some guy in galway,liam has to many toys so one had to go.looks like theres room for a new charger

YEP, A BARGAIN AT THAT PRICE. ID HAVE TO SELL A LOT MORE TO GET THE CHARGER I WANT. ANYONE WANT TO BUY AN ARM OR A LEG... ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT, IM WAITING AND WANTING A BIG BAD BLACK C H A R G E R..................................

camarobill Banned

the car is gone,chap headed off from here to galway,this morning,with the couger,what a bargain,nice guy to.

wow that was a a bargain by the looks....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!