afatbollix Registered User

in dublin is there one?

i was walking home from work a couple of days ago and was coming onto caple street and a latvian car stoped beside two girls walkingvdown the road..the girls ran away but i seen the car again a few mins later...so is caple street the RLD of dublin...its quite shocked me as ive never seen any of it before....

well there is a few adult shops in the street so it wouldnt surprise me, i also heard a rumour that loads of the apartments in nearby smithfield are massage parlours/brothels. some of my kp's live in smithfield and the stories they would tell you........

afatbollix Registered User

i live in smithfield..never seen one.. maybe im blind.....

ferdi Registered User

there is definitly a helthy prostitution industry but no RLD

Rb Banned

ferdi
there is definitly a helthy prostitution industry but no RLD

Wonder how the Irish prostitutes are adapting to the new increase in foreign competition on Irish Streets

"Ah jaysis girdles, we's gonna hav to drop de prices again dem bleedin' for'deners is giving bee-jays for a fiver!"

RuggieBear Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum!

around the grand canal between leeson street and Lower mount street is one red light area

and there is another over there near benburb street

Piste Registered User

Actually I was going to post a thread like this myself, I'm looking for a weekend job...

But seriously, I have seen Prostitutes around Fitzwilliam Square. In fact my mum drove me around there to prove they were ther cos I didn't believe her.

Dundalk Daily Registered User

Was there not one based around one of the squares like Fitzwilliam Sq.

Pappa Dolla Moderator

rb_ie
"Ah jaysis girdles, we's gonna hav to drop de prices again dem bleedin' for'deners is giving bee-jays for a fiver!"

Funniest thing I have read in months!!!!!!

cast_iron Registered User

anto-t
a latvian car stoped beside two girls walkingvdown the road..the girls ran away

Since they ran away, that would be more likely to imply it was not a RL Area!

In any case, Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square are popular. There's a big hefty one and and battered looking blonde there most nights. And, from what I hear, €80 for a bj down a nearby lane!

John Registered User

Monto used to be one

Dub13 Moderator

cast_iron
In any case, Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square are popular. There's a big hefty one and and battered looking blonde there most nights. And, from what I hear, €80 for a bj down a nearby lane!

I have never heard Mountjoy Square was a RLD,I am around Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square alot and I would agree about Fitzwilliam Square.

Mountjoy Mugger Registered User

Dub13
I have never heard Mountjoy Square was a RLD,I am around Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square alot and I would agree about Fitzwilliam Square.

Ditto on Mountjoy Square. I live there, and it certainly isn't a RLD. Fitzwilliam Sq used to be, not sure if it still is. Benburb Street was a RLD some time ago, not sure if it's still the case.

cast_iron Registered User

Dub13

My mistake, I was thinking of Merrion Sq. - the corner opposite Mount St. Upper., not Mountjoy Sq.

Sangre Registered User

Red light districts usually imply legal brothels or prostitution i.e. the red lights in windows advertising the 'business'. Since their is none of that in Ireland the question really is, where can one get the cheapest BJ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!