Ste Ward Registered User
#2,716

itsallaboutheL said:
I would just like to say that discountsupplements are a ****ing disgrace.

2 weeks and still no sign of my order?

was it discountsupplements.ie or discountsupplements.co.uk?

SIX PACK Registered User
#2,717

Anyone ever purchased from this store if so was the delivery from US or EU http://www.europeansupplements.com/ Im confused by where the deliveries are sent from

Markom5a Registered User
#2,718

Markom5a said:
hey just looking for advice iv got half way through a tub of profusion reloaded strawberry flavour but i just cant bring myself to drink the stuff anymore! was thinking of getting the same stuff with a different flavour and after that go back ? good idea or are there any better ones? also anybody have an opinion on what flavour is best?

Thanks
Mark

just goin to bump this any advice?

Esse85 Registered User
#2,719

Is that the Boditronics brand?

I tried samples of the choc flavour, taught it was savage.

Boditronics are known for tasting very good.

domino123 Registered User
#2,720

Diceicle said:
Has anyone used TMU Whey protein? I've had a hard time finding any reviews online to guide me. Is it any good?

currently using it....chocloate flavour.....very good imo.
nutrition connection are now selling a 10lb tub for 50 quid....its coconut flavour....havnt tried it.......wonderin if any1 has had any coconut flavour whey protein and what its like

1 person has thanked this post
Markom5a Registered User
#2,721

Esse85 said:
Is that the Boditronics brand?

I tried samples of the choc flavour, taught it was savage.

Boditronics are known for tasting very good.

Yup boditronics, I was told to stay away from any choc flavoured supplements because they tasted so bad, I might try it though.

#2,722

Diceicle said:
Has anyone used TMU Whey protein? I've had a hard time finding any reviews online to guide me. Is it any good?

the stawberry is like syntha 6 cant go wrong, chocolate not so good, havent tried the other flavours

Eddie Ere Registered User
#2,723

Looking for another bit of advice here, hope you can help me:

Currently looking at buying this to go with my creatin package.

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/pages/4040/Whey_Protein.htm

Question I ask is has anyone had any experience with it? And are the aminogen, optizyme and vit-mx-build extras actually any good, or just there to make it sound good? I have looked online but can't find anything that isn't biased (or doesn't seem to be) on it.

Thanks.

Edit: Also I realise this may sound like a "noob" question, but I only gym 3 days a week, should I take the whey protein 2-3 times everyday as is recommended on the box? Is there a need?

DARCHA22 Registered User
#2,724

Eddie Ere said:
should I take the whey protein 2-3 times everyday as is recommended on the box? Is there a need?

no only post workout or maybe for breakfast

you should get your protein from whole foods and use the whey to fill in the nutritional gaps.

Whey is just food its not magic, so any magical ingredients should really be ignore, choose a protein based on protein %, price and taste.

jasonf9ace Registered User
#2,725

Eddie Ere said:
Also I realise this may sound like a "noob" question, but I only gym 3 days a week, should I take the whey protein 2-3 times everyday as is recommended on the box? Is there a need?

Depends how much protein you intake a day and how much you actually need.It varys from nutritionists and books but most say you need between around 1 - 2g of protein per pound of body weight.Me being 190 pounds i try get in about 300grams per day mostly from whole foods(eggs,steak chicken milk nuts etc).Like darcha22 said best to take post workout as it digests quickly and maybe with meals that lack protein.

brianthebard Registered User
#2,726

Ste Ward said:
was it discountsupplements.ie or discountsupplements.co.uk?

co.uk

Mellor Registered User
#2,727

Eddie Ere said:

Edit: Also I realise this may sound like a "noob" question, but I only gym 3 days a week, should I take the whey protein 2-3 times everyday as is recommended on the box? Is there a need?

Go with 1-1.5 grams per lb body weight per day, (say close to 1.5 on gym days, as least 1 everyday) try to get this with whole food as much as possible, if you are falling short on rest days then eat more or take some whey

d-gal Registered User
#2,728

Cellucor just launched their european site http://www.cellucor.eu

They are offering free weight loss kits for the first 400 customers.
M5 is unbelievable and D4 is just crazy strong, protein could be better but cant argue with any of the pre workout stuff, best on the market IMO

Edit: Anyone looking for joint aid and recovery R3 is great, highly recommend it

Eddie Ere Registered User
#2,729

Thanks all for the tips and help.

Limousine Fred Registered User
#2,730

Got a 5kg pouch of unflavored (meant to get choc mint) impact whey from my protein. Any tips to make the shake taste less vomity cheers!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!