Subject(s):Beginners Guitar(Incl. Electric) & Keyboard, Music Theory,
Composition, Sound Technology, Recording Techniques, Mixing and Live Sound Programming including Multimedia.

Graduate rates.

Lessons in students home: Dependant on location
Contact name: Ben
Email: benmchughmusic@gmail.com

For more info on myself and my music please visit benmchugh.wordpress.com
or follow me on Twitter

cliona88 Registered User

I am an experienced piano teacher with a degree in music. I cater for students who wish to play for enjoyment and also to prepare for RIAM examinations. The price for a lesson is 12e per half hour and hour lessons are also available. I offer piano lessons in my own home which is in newbridge town. Adults and children catered for as well as beginners and advanced students!

MrFuath Registered User

Subject(s): Piano Lessons.
Lessons in Students Home? Yes.
Contact Name: John Buckley
Email: jbuckley673@gmail.com

Classically trained grade 8 pianist offering Piano Lessons in Mullingar / Delvin Area. Lessons must be done in students home.
For more information please contact me using the email above or ring me at: 0863310108.

hubiedubie Registered User

I have a few TV and radio music credits (mostly electronic stuff) and am looking to take my composition to the next level and get some formal training in composition and Orchestration and theory. I have very little formal training. Please PM me if you can teach any of these.

musiclesson Registered User

Subject(s): Piano , Keyboard , Drums
Lessons in Students Home? Yes
Contact Name: Darren
Email: musiclessons07@gmail.com

I cater for everyone from beginner to advanced. Study for exams with RIAM or just for fun.

Gheko Registered User

DS22 said:
:)Can anyone recommend a piano teacher in the Knocklyon, Ballyboden area
For a 13 year old girls going into second year widhing to sit piano and recorder in her Junior cert
Someone reaonably priced that she would like

Hi there-

I am available for lessons students own home from Sept 2011. I am highly experienced and teach both to Royal Irish Academy standard- or just for fun. I have a diploma in piano teaching and an internation degree in Music. I am also an Examinor of the RIAM. My email address is: mooney.louise@gmail.com

DS22 Registered User

Thanks to all. We are using a family friend at the moment but will keep the details of all to call when that arrnagement comes to an end in September

AoifeCork Registered User

walsh.peter said:
Hi There
Am looking for adult beginner Clarinet lessons for the Midleton Area East Cork. Please pm me.
regards
Peter

Try Tom Barry-expert,professional,lovely man. You could probably contact him through Betty Moloney.

Failing that, try Winnie Murphy-I have a feeling she may be booked out, but an excellent teacher and knows her stuff well!!

Piano/Singing/Theory Up to Grade 5!

Tutor:Aoife O'Neill DipLCM MLCM BA BMus.
Rate: €30 per hour, multiple lessons special rate available.
Based: Cork City/Midleton Co.Cork but willing to travel/teach in own home.

Subject(s): Piano, Voice/Singing, Theory, Leaving and Junior Cert grinds
Lessons in Students Home? if required/requested.
Contact Name: Aoife O'Neill DipLCM MLCM BA BMus
Email: aoione20@gmail.com

Addos Registered User

Hi,
I'm not sure if it's ok to post this link here but this is a site I set up years ago to help with finding music teachers in Ireland.

Hope it will help some of you.

http://www.irishmusicteachers.ie/

Brian

sarah___ Registered User

I am a classically trained violist from Australia - AMus BMus.

I teach violin (beginner to intermediate) and viola (beginner to advanced).

I have many years experience in music teaching, especially school-aged children.

Lessons in Students Home? Please contact

Contact Name: Sarah

duffman90210 Registered User

Hi there I'm a piano teacher based in the Dublin 15 area.

I have about 5 students, ranging in ages from 8-40 and in grade from 2-5. I'm moving to France for a year at the start of september and would like somebody to look after them for a year while I'm away.

Ideally you should live in the dublin 15/roselawn area and they will come to you and pay you monthly. Nice little earner for the right person. PM me for further info if interested

caromac Registered User

cliona88 said:
I am an experienced piano teacher with a degree in music. I cater for students who wish to play for enjoyment and also to prepare for RIAM examinations. The price for a lesson is 12e per half hour and hour lessons are also available. I offer piano lessons in my own home which is in newbridge town. Adults and children catered for as well as beginners and advanced students!

Hi Cliona88
Would you be interested in teaching an adult who would like to take up lessons again - after a 25 year break?

Thank you
Caromac

The Mad Hatter Registered User

Caromac: Can you use the PM function to contact cliona88 please? (Click on her name, and then press "send a private message to cliona88.)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!