Jsmurff Registered User
#2,956

Ordered two Lipos off HobbyKing more then two months ago and I paid for postage to have them within a month. No communication at all from them as the customer service email they sent me doesn't even work! Have taken them to resolution centre in paypall and still no reply so to paypal claims it is!!!!!

sliabh Registered User
#2,957

Thanks for that. I only want 2 so I will have to check on shipping. And I may wait until I am back in Ireland to order. The Austrian customs are like hawks for anything over their €25 import limit.

1 person has thanked this post
Jsmurff Registered User
#2,958

Well it was 2 7.4v 1000mah 2cell lipos for a tenner and €5 postage wich worked out at $25 or roughly €16 so you should be safe but someone back along the way said they have had no problems with them so you mite want to have a word with them. i also cant even take them to paypal claims as it been more then 45 days so feck em not buying from any foreign crowed again sticking with Irish from now on at least then I can march up to someone if I have a problem !

quadman Registered User
#2,959

having lot of trouble with airsoftkings.ie. I paid for a gun that was in stock I am waiting 17 days now. they will not reply to my emails. i rang the customer service number on their paypal account and the guy that answered said its nothing to do with him. very dodgy

rcmeatball Registered User
#2,960

Buy it online, i will suggest a MP5.

<snip>

unclebens Registered User
#2,961

Looking to get a good lipo/Nimh charger/discharger to charge my 11.1v 1600m 20c lipo and 9.6 1600m. Any recommendations wer to get one i.e. reliable brands/models ??

stigmau5 Registered User
#2,962

unclebens said:
Looking to get a good lipo/Nimh charger/discharger to charge my 11.1v 1600m 20c lipo and 9.6 1600m. Any recommendations wer to get one i.e. reliable brands/models ??

cant go wrong with a imax b6 charger i say if you ask your local airsoft shop to get one in also i think se airsoft have them

spicymchaggis Registered User
#2,963

unclebens said:

yeah the imax b6 is top notch. Got mine from hobby king.
Just make sure if you get one its the real one and not a clone. Will have a scratch away panel on base with cerial number and a certificate in the box

Faolchu Registered User
#2,964

lads anyone heard of airsofteagle.com? any experiences etc with them?

nathan99 Registered User
#2,965

If i were to buy 0.2g Pellets to use for a 6mm gun... would that be bad?
Also besides that airsoftguns.ie Is it a reliable site?

Zomg Okay Registered User
#2,966

nathan99 said:

No. The industry standard weight for BBs is 0.2g.

As far as I'm aware, the only BBs likely to be problematic for 6mm airsoft guns are 8mm BBs and the cheap ones you pick up in a pound store.

nathan99 Registered User
#2,967

Zomg Okay said:
No. The industry standard weight for BBs is 0.2g.

As far as I'm aware, the only BBs likely to be problematic for 6mm airsoft guns are 8mm BBs and the cheap ones you pick up in a pound store.

But I am interested In a pistol on airsoftguns.ie and it says be bbs the gun use are 6mm.
So 6mm is pretty much 0.2g and there would be no problem?

Strider Registered User
#2,968

nathan99 said:
But I am interested In a pistol on airsoftguns.ie and it says be bbs the gun use are 6mm.

0.2g is the weight of the bb not the size.

Zomg Okay Registered User
#2,969

nathan99 said:

Grams measure weight. Millimetres measure size. A 6mm BB can weight 0.2g, 0.25g, 0.3g and other weights.

#2,970

nathan99 said:
Also besides that airsoftguns.ie Is it a reliable site?

I have dealt with them a couple of times in store. They have a nice selection, are reliable and are very good to communicate with their customers.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!