Just wanted to share something with you all!!Anyone paid a visit yet? Went there yesterday and it was retail heaven. Would definitley recommend a visit. Make sure to go to first floor though! Selection on ground floor is really limited, but shoes, bags, watches and belts on 1st floor are amazing!!!!

Oobie Registered User

Guess bags in Ireland (BT) are disgustingly overpriced compared to Guess in America which is a bit like River Island or Oasis. Is the new Guess shop any better or are prices just as inflated??

JustCoz Registered User

Brilliant! I love Guess, the bags are amazing. What are the prices like?

I have 4 of their bags and 3 pairs of shoes, purchased all of them in South of France when I go to visit my folks where prices are substantially cheaper, roughly about 30%. So yes, the Dublin store is expensive but my philosophy would be that every girl deserves a treat and it's definitley worth a visit when one's spirits needs lifting

rainglow Registered User

Guess have had Anna Nicole Smith and Paris Hilton as their spokesmodels in recent years - perfect for the LA trash look that you can get by wearing their clothes!

That said, the accessories are great. Love the watches.

fabcat Registered User

Must go in, I was in their wholesale shop in Vegas and the stuff was great. The bags are amazing.

Scraggs Registered User

Thats so weird..I was gonna start a thread the other day lookin for GUESS stockists! Thanks for saving me the trouble!

compsys Registered User

It's closed now. Pity. Dublin, and in particular the Grafton Street area, could do with more up-market, branded clothing stores like Guess..

Raekwon Registered User

compsys said:
It's closed now. Pity. Dublin, and in particular the Grafton Street area, could do with more up-market, branded clothing stores like Guess..

+ 1.

Less of the Jack & Jones and Next type stores and more of the 'real' Diesel and Replay type stores.

Pythia Registered User

compsys said:

That's a pity but it was always empty. I was just in America and the selection was so much better than what we get here (and the prices were a lot better too!).

sitstill Registered User

When did it close down?

macy9 Registered User

sitstill said:
When did it close down?

Probably because Arnotts stock a larger range of their handbags than Guess' own store and in some cases were even cheaper. Or maybe it was just the recession.

Personally i found the Guess store a bit off-putting.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!