LundiMardi Registered User

Hello all,

I'm currently in the market for a new job, i've kept my eye open for the past few weeks, i am being picky as i'm trying to raise my wage so obviously there are slim pickings. My work is customer service based, i have good experience.

I'm just wondering what other kind of jobs that are available that pay well, lets say 25k +, but require no experience/qualifications?

Cheers.

Dub13 Moderator

Go work for CIE (or any semi state),I believe the basic pay in Dublin Bus is around 35k with most earning around 40k to 45k.

The basic pay for what job? Driver?

I have to clarify, i'm not looking for a career, i'm just looking for a well paid job to get me by. Also, looking for a regular '9-5' IF possible or some variable to that.

Gilgamesh Registered User

when you say job, not a career, how long are you willing to dedicate yourself to a company?

this is sometimes a big point for corps, as they are not interested in putting someone in a place and training them up just for them to go after a year.
that's why it is slim pickings on side

Dub13 Moderator

LundiMardi
The basic pay for what job? Driver?

Yes,I think after a training period its around 35k before overtime,but that would be shift pay etc etc.

LundiMardi
I have to clarify, i'm not looking for a career, i'm just looking for a well paid job to get me by. Also, looking for a regular '9-5' IF possible or some variable to that.

You and about 500,000 others .

Gilgamesh
when you say job, not a career, how long are you willing to dedicate yourself to a company?

this is sometimes a big point for corps, as they are not interested in putting someone in a place and training them up just for them to go after a year.
that's why it is slim pickings on side

I'll stay in a job as long as i like it But if they were to ask me that at an interview, i'd stay for ever!

oli_ro Registered User

Dub13
You and about 500,000 others .

LOL

Don't get me wrong, if i could find a job that i can make a career out of, and like it enough to do so and get paid enough to do so, then i'm all for it.. I can't really see it happening though

ntlbell Registered User

sales! no exp needed, just capable of tallking complete rubbish.

Saruman Registered User

Ebay are hiring customer services.. its 23k basic with benefits including VHI plab B + healthsteps Silver, share options, pension.. im sure there are others i cant think of and also onsite gym!!!

I used to work for them, their starting basic has gone down though! Good place to work though, recommended.

DOLEMAN Banned

I believe there is a website, something along the lines of "first time" or "no experience". The pay is pretty good so I'm told!!

I believe prostitution pays well, and you don't have to be that experienced, although it helps! The hours may not suit you, although you never stated which 9-5 you wanted to work...

BossArky Moderator

testicle
I believe prostitution pays well, and you don't have to be that experienced, although it helps! The hours may not suit you, although you never stated which 9-5 you wanted to work...

Damn, you beat me too it! I was about to ask if the original poster was a young cute female virgin. Rich pickings would certainly be paid for the likes

LundiMardi
Good place to work though, recommended.

That sounds like a typical piece of ebay feedback!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!