Has anyone got a code that allows you to use a sky+ remote on an LG tv. I checked a good few sites but found no answer. My tv is a 32" LG LCD, the model is RZ-32LZ55
Did you check:
1) Sky Interactive Remote Control help (does all TVs)
2) www.satcure.co.uk has virtually all, and variations for which model of remote it is.
If it is a totally new model not compatible with earlier models for volume an channel, then it won't work till a new Sky Remote version comes out.
It may anyway only work on current version of remote with "loudspeaker icon" at the 0 key, and not the earlier revisions.
I have Samung 17" model nr 71 OMP S LCD Synmaster that I got in DID, i cant seem to find a code for this Tv monitor, also thr 4 digit code for my sky+ remote dos'nt mean anything to me, when i open up the battery comp. it gives a nr : 1680/00U. NO Sky+ Rev anything
can you help please?
I also have an LG TV. I used the site noted here using the 4 digit code: 0742.
I have pasted the instructions for you. Hope this helps!
TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 4 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Sky remote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
If after trying this, you still have problems, call your broadcaster's help desk. For your broadcaster's help desk number, select the Telephone Numbers option from the Services screen
This is a link on the sky hep centre for setting up remotes:
This helped me to get the remote working with my lg tv.