World War II Collection(PC):

Includes:

• Battlefield 1942
  • MOH Allied Assault
  • Secret Weapons Over Normandy

£4.99 or €7

http://play.com/Games/PC/4-/905138/World_War_II_Collection/Product.html

Genghiz Cohen Registered User

quake 4 SE for €20 in xtravisioin, i bought it, you get Q2 with 2 expantion packs with it. and a shiny case, which has proved far more entertaining.(havnt got a chance to really get into the game yet )

Lemlin Registered User

Amped 3 for 360 for just £17.99 (bout €25) - http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/HP/3-/734629/Amped_3/Product.html

superfly Registered User

Pariah in Game €2.99
not bad and its a decent shooter

Reganio 2 Registered User

This is the biggest bargin I have ever seen Halo triple pack. (Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 2 multiplayer map.) In HMV in Henry St. for €13.99 . I only noticed 1 but if you look around you might find another.

KdjaCL Registered User

Warriors 24 in Game

kdjac

Bob Lawblaw Awaiting Email Confirmation

Silent Hill 4 on Xbox @ €7.99 from HMV brand spankers.

Hurry though, it's only during the summer sale.

rgiller Registered User

Picked up Black for Xbox for €30 in Game yesterday. It was there for PS2 at same price too

Royale with Cheese Registered User

Few new additions to the play.com sale, I was only looking at the ps2 games but from them the most notable new addition is the godfather for £17.99

wilser Registered User

fifa world cup for xbox 360 for 22.95 in xtravision,not a bad game but when i traded it in GAME they gave me €35 credit, was well chuffed...

1 person has thanked this post
Royale with Cheese Registered User

wilser
fifa world cup for xbox 360 for 22.95 in xtravision,not a bad game but when i traded it in GAME they gave me €35 credit, was well chuffed...

I bought it from xtravision for €23 too, asked gamestop and a different xtravision how much they'd give me for trade and the best offer I got was about €18 store credit. Forgot about game, damn. The disc cracked about 5 days after I bought it anyway so I just went in and got my money back.

macfhi Registered User

There is a new site www.swapclub.ie for students to swap/sell games. its a lot cheaper than losing money every time you sell one and buy another from a shop and Its free for 30 days

They are also looking for a student to promote them in every college and make money on commissions
e mail them at swapclub@aerbeo.com

Zapp Brannigan Registered User

^ Reported. I think advertising is a no-no. If it's cool by the mods then I apologise in advance.

RedXIII Registered User

Wow is 20e in xtravision in carlow...ask at the counter in ur local, they have 7 copies in carlow, yet only 1 displayed...

tman Registered User

Ikaruga (GC) - €26.99
I know I said that I would never recommend play again after their Euro pricing fiasco, but they've got that all sorted out now and are just so handy for impulse (re)purchases like this...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!