...any interest in forming above?

Alan G Registered User

Tell me more....

nought to tell yet...just wondered how much interest there would be.....saw your post on olsskool....any news on the 29th april event ?

elexes No Life No Hope

im useless unless told what to do

ronoc Registered User

Interesting. I own nothing as exotic as in your sig but it would be an interesting idea

ronoc
Interesting. I own nothing as exotic as in your sig but it would be an interesting idea

very little response to the idea so far.....

ps ALL Fords are exotic.........to me anyway RWD preferably though...)

Gar81 Registered User

yea a ford club would be deadly, i know loads of enthusiast's but most would be computer illiterate, or don't bother with internet, but ur man doyle doing the day in cork is a good start!!

dubtom Registered User

I'm up for anything that lets me meet other classic owners,I'll certainly consider going to Cork at easter, maybe a little gathering could be had then for a start.

my error...Cork do is actually the May bank holiday weekend not easter....29/30 april (sat /sun)

vtiniall Registered User

Hi All,

Just want to pick your brains on this one. Knowing that in the UK the MOT have made some huge changes to the Testing.

For here in Ireland, Are the HID Install for cars, here are they going to fail the NCT ?. I have hear if you have the front lens washers on the bumper, the are allowed according to kwikfit.

Im in the process buying HID lights for my Mondeo ST but I wont if they are going to be illegal and will fail the NCT.

Cheers

Niall

Isambard Registered User

you win the prize for most random post this year

4 people have thanked this post
EPAndlee Registered User

Don't you need projector headlights and headlight washers

blackbox Registered User

Isambard said:
you win the prize for most random post this year

...and the most delayed resurrection - 12 years!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!