1. What is your budget? €800 - €850
2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming, watch some movies, browsing internet etc.
3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Nope.
4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? I have to check.
5. Do you need a monitor? No, planning to use my 32" HD TV.
5a. If yes, what size do you need?
5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?
6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Will be purchasing these separately. Open to recommendations though.
7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Not planning to anytime soon. But probably will in the future.
8. How can you pay? Bank transfer, credit card
9. When are you purchasing? Maybe in a month and a bit. I know its a bit early to ask but I'm going to Hong Kong next week for holiday.
10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Dublin
I am going to purchase these parts from hardwareversand.de.
Currently this is what I will be going for:
|Intel Core i5-3570K Box, LGA1155||€209.99|
|Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H, Intel Z77, mATX||€87.71|
|Corsair Builder Series CX600 V2, 600 Watt||€61.27|
|Cooler Master Elite 430, ohne Netzteil||€38.75|
|8GB-Kit Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz CL9||€48.95|
|WD Caviar Black 500GB SATA 6Gb/s||€76.95|
|ASUS DRW-24B5ST Retail||€20.29|
|EVGA GeForce GTX 570, 1280MB DDR5, PCI-Express||€282.32|
In hardwareversand website the EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked is slightly cheaper(€279.81) than the normal clocked version(€282.32) which I have selected. Is there a reason for this? And should I purchase the superclocked version instead? If so will my current selected PSU be enough?
RAM, I decided to use Corsair Vengence instead of Kingston Hyper X instead. Like this one: http://www2.hardwareversand.de/1333+...7U+CL9.article
Is there any difference in performance ?
Also I plan to save some cash by purchasing the processor, HDD and the PSU in Hong Kong instead of buying them from hardwareversand.