Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-06-2010, 11:12   #1
caseyann
Closed Account

Phillip Cairns disappeared off the face of the earth

........My name is Jim Cairns ! I lived in South Antrim , Northern Ireland before 12th August 1994 . I fled to Kilkenny on the 14th August 1994, after a UVF murder/abduction attempt on me failed on the 12th August 1994. The story of my discoveries is outlined in an essay called "The Story of Jacque"and it can be found on my site, "The Missing Persons Issue Ireland" www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com
and on many other Freedom of Speech sites .
Part of my story involves the Phillip Cairns case and it has many similarities and connections , not least the sharing of the same name .

I found this by accident,i haven't finished myself reading it,But i do feel this is a conspiracy theory.
In however wow it is,is it possible?
Thought you guys would like to have a look.

http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/phillipCairns.htm
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-06-2010, 11:29   #2
Torakx

Havent had a chance to read through it yet but as soonas i saw it was near haloween i thought occult as most here probably did wether they believed it or not.
I was a blonde haired blue eyed child growing up in the 80's and remember very very clearly my mother telling me years later to be vry careful on certain dates because occult group kidnapp blonde haired blue eyed kids especially for ceremonies.Now she wasnt into occult stuff more the bible but its interesting she should think that.Was that going through alot of peoples minds because it was mentioned on the news..otherwise i wonder where she got that info from O.o..i must ask her sometime.
Will read that article asap and probably get back.
Thanks for the post,im quite aware about child abductions in ireland/england/scotland and would love to get to the bottom of it.
Thanks from:
04-06-2010, 11:36   #3
Brown Bomber

"
Phillip Cairns disappeared off the face of the earth "

Did they check the bottom of the Guatamalan black hole?
04-06-2010, 12:28   #4
caseyann
Closed Account

As i read and add on i am almost sick if these are true.
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.fr...irnsupdate.htm

http://www.missingpersons-ireland.fr...stitutions.htm

The hair stands up on the back of my neck its very disturbing
This latest bombshell came as a result of pressure from inside Ireland and from other countries when they discovered that orphans from their countries have been going missing in the "care" of the Irish state! Russia and Rumania has stopped the "adoptions" of orphans to Ireland!
Finally, today the 24th May 2010, there is open discussion on the Irish radio - RTE - concerning children in care within the HSE - Irish Health service! The truth is: this has only happened a long time after an explosive expose' made by Vincent Browne's daughter Emma Browne, Hilary Curley and Colin Murphy for Village Magazine on Friday, 28 January 2005. In there first article they discovered that there was 40 children missing.
(2) thanks from:
13-07-2010, 12:30   #5
AudreyHepburn

I'm related to Philip Cairns, distantly (my grandfather and his father are first cousins) although I don't know the family.

I do know though that what they believe happened (the gardai and family) is that Philip was a victim of a local paedophile ring and he decided to tell some-one (some-one in his school I think) but sadly he picked the wrong person to tell and....well you can guess the rest.
Advertisement
13-07-2010, 15:44   #6
Scuid Mhór

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyHepburn View Post
I'm related to Philip Cairns, distantly (my grandfather and his father are first cousins) although I don't know the family.

I do know though that what they believe happened (the gardai and family) is that Philip was a victim of a local paedophile ring and he decided to tell some-one (some-one in his school I think) but sadly he picked the wrong person to tell and....well you can guess the rest.
i'm sure the explanation is something rational like that. i don't think it has anything crazy connected to it like:

Quote:
from the missing-persons website given to us by op:
NB. It should be noted that the dates when Phillip went missing have a very strong satanic significance!
i really, really think that's just trying to make connections that aren't there.
Thanks from:
13-07-2010, 15:51   #7
Di0genes
Banned

Ah Mr Cairns, wondered where he'd gotten to love the

http://www.missingpersons-ireland.fr...anicsymbol.htm

RTE Satanic symbols section

http://www.missingpersons-ireland.fr...ssellsouls.htm

" I believe the Greens have sold their souls to the "witchcraft state", whose agenda is implimented by Fina Fail!"

13-07-2010, 15:58   #8
nullzero

There's plenty of know it all's who will attack this thread I'm sure.
However there are huge amounts of ritual abuse cases in this country, the rape crisis centre will verify that for you should you look beyond the end of your own nose and try to rationalise this subject with facts as opposed to your own opinions.

The Phillip Cairns case is something I doubt we'll ever know the truth about.
it's horrible to think that ritual abuse goes on, but it would seem that wishing it away doesnt work, it's a pity more people don't take notice when these things are raised. If we got as worked up about these subjects as we do about sport in this country we might start getting somewhere worth going as a society.
(2) thanks from:
13-07-2010, 16:03   #9
Nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullzero View Post
If we got as worked up about these subjects as we do about sport in this country we might start getting somewhere worth going as a society.

Advertisement
13-07-2010, 16:44   #10
Di0genes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullzero View Post
There's plenty of know it all's who will attack this thread I'm sure.
However there are huge amounts of ritual abuse cases in this country, the rape crisis centre will verify that for you should you look beyond the end of your own nose and try to rationalise this subject with facts as opposed to your own opinions.

The Phillip Cairns case is something I doubt we'll ever know the truth about.
it's horrible to think that ritual abuse goes on, but it would seem that wishing it away doesnt work, it's a pity more people don't take notice when these things are raised. If we got as worked up about these subjects as we do about sport in this country we might start getting somewhere worth going as a society.
Thats just plan not true.

http://www.stopbadtherapy.com/myths/sra.shtml

Quote:
A study done for the National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect entitled Characteristics and Sources of Allegations of Ritualistic Child Abuse surveyed over 12,000 psychologists, social workers, and law enforcement officials and failed to find a single credible or confirmed allegation of abuse by organized satanic cults.
Quote:
In his FBI report entitled Investigator's Guide to Allegations of Ritual Child Abuse, Lanning continues:

Until hard evidence is obtained and corroborated, the public should not be frightened into believing that babies are being bred and eaten, that 50,000 missing children are being murdered in human sacrifices, or that satanists are taking over America's day care centers or institutions. No

one can prove with absolute certainty that such activity has NOT occurred. The burden of proof, however, as it would be in a criminal prosecution, is on those who claim that it has occurred. The explanation that the satanists are too organized and law enforcement is too incompetent only goes so far in explaining the lack of evidence. For at least eight years American law enforcement has been aggressively investigating the allegations of victims of ritual abuse. There is little or no evidence for the portion of their allegations that deals with large-scale baby breeding, human sacrifice, and organized satanic conspiracies. Now it is up to mental health professionals, not law enforcement, to explain why victims are alleging things that don't seem to have happened.

It's no secret why so many therapists have been interested in promoting the myth of satanic ritual abuse. Lanning adds that:

Satanic and occult crime and ritual abuse of children has become a growth industry. Speaking fees, books, video and audio tapes, prevention material, television and radio appearances all bring egoistic and financial rewards.
Yes that is America, but these claims about come about in the tabloid press and lurid sensational idiots like Cairns. Nothing substantive is offered. Frankly I'm going to take anything coming from a man who thinks there are satanic symbols in the RTE logo with a pinch, sorry an entire mines worth of salt.
13-07-2010, 19:28   #11
WakeUp

This is a really sad story same as when anyone goes missing. I was only a kid myself at the time he went missing but I can still remember vividly my parents and adults talking about it and all the news coverage.

I grew up quite close to where Philip lived and my abiding memory of the whole incident is the word "cult" that is what stuck in my mind. My Mam still mentions him sometimes even today like "he would be this old if he was still here" or "they still haven't found out what happened him" stuff like that. She spent the next few years drumming into my head that I should never speak to strangers or accept lifts from people I didn't know, it left quite an impression on me.

My Mam told me that at time he went missing most people believed that he had been abducted by a religious cult and that the guards either had an idea who was responsible and did nothing about it, or they were unable to do anything about it through lack of evidence or whatever. At the time he went he missing the whole area was searched but they found nothing. There is a laneway that runs through an estate close to where Philip lived and it leads to a library. This lane way was searched at the time but they came up with nothing. Some days later his schoolbag was found in this same lane way but it wasn't there the day they originally searched it. As far as I know this is all they ever found of him.

At the time he went missing the M50 by-pass was under construction it was in its early stages lots of fields and open spaces. Some people believe that this is Philips final resting place somewhere under it, I think a pyschic of some description became involved and that this is the direction he pointed the investigation towards as everyone else was at a loss. I just hope where ever he is, hes at peace.

Last edited by WakeUp; 13-07-2010 at 20:28.
(2) thanks from:
13-07-2010, 19:54   #12
nullzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di0genes View Post
Thats just plan not true.

http://www.stopbadtherapy.com/myths/sra.shtml

Yes that is America, but these claims about come about in the tabloid press and lurid sensational idiots like Cairns. Nothing substantive is offered. Frankly I'm going to take anything coming from a man who thinks there are satanic symbols in the RTE logo with a pinch, sorry an entire mines worth of salt.
Diogenes, would you give it a rest.
I trust you've heard of the false memory syndrome foundation(Look up the Mc Martin day care centre case from LA in the 90's).
This crowd are usually wheeled out whenever a claim regarding this subject is made, often by large numbers of children, and claim that they are all dreaming these things up, clearly this is on your wavelength.
I don't know what you'd expect a child to create in thei minds, but the sick things these rituals involve are completely foreign to small children. Animals being sacrificed, babies being butchered and set on fire, blood drinking etc... all way out there in terms of a child's typical experience.

You're clearly sold on everything discussed on this forum being false. I can only pity you. These things happen, it's not what you want to hear, or want to believe but it happens. Although I'm sure you'll be able to quote some FBI paper or other and preceed it with some cock sure "you couldn't be more wrong" statement of apparent fact.
13-07-2010, 22:11   #13
Emme

I think that cases like this and similar ones like that of JoJo Dullard are very sad. It can't be easy for the families of the missing people no matter how long since the disappearance.
14-07-2010, 01:42   #14
Mahatma coat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di0genes View Post
And I suppose when my Friend told Authorities about Fr Fortune abusing him as a Child it was all mass Halucinations as well, Obviously a 10 year old boy just made up stories about being tied to a Bed between Sunday masses and being ritually abused.

Its reactions like yours that ultimatley led to him Blowing his Fvckin Brains out one Saturday night.

Quote:
See I am willing to judge each claim on its own merits
Thanks from:
14-07-2010, 02:17   #15
Mahatma coat
Banned

as for the Warnings from our Parents about a Dangerous Religious Cult Abducting and Abusing young Children in Ireland.

Well I suppose a Letter from the Head of that cult apologising to the People of Ireland for Years of abuse and Coverups might be construed by some as proof

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion