Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion] - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-03-2009, 14:35   #1
JP Liz

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Quote:
It has been announced that Kara Tointon and Ricky Groves, who play Dawn and Garry, will be leaving EastEnders. The pair's contracts have not been renewed, and they will leave Albert Square in ‘a dramatic storyline’ to air in summer. Kara, said, ‘It has been the best four years of my life. I will always hold the show dear to my heart.’ Ricky added, ‘It has been wonderful playing Garry. But I am looking forward to new things.’
good riddance to bad rubbish
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-03-2009, 18:22   #2
foxy06

Won't miss Dawn but will defo miss Garry he was hilarious!
30-03-2009, 08:36   #3
angel01
Closed Account

I will miss Dawn, find Garry a bit pointless these days
Thanks from:
30-03-2009, 12:10   #4
JP Liz

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-21234863/

Quote:
EastEnders favourite Jessie Wallace is to make a sensational return to Albert Square.
The actress, who played feisty barmaid Kat Slater in the soap, has told friends she is heading back to Walford in the role that made her famous.
A BBC source revealed: “Jessie is very excited about playing Kat again. She’s been off screen for a few years and a lot has happened since she was last in the show.
“She feels the time is right for a return and says she can’t wait to get back into the Square and stuck into some meaty storylines.”
I really dont see Kat working without Alfie
31-03-2009, 14:37   #5
MILF

Aw, Alfie!!! They need a loudmouth like Kath back! Roxy and Ronnie seem to be poor alternatives, as is Shirley!
Advertisement
31-03-2009, 15:08   #6
jobucks

Send a message via Yahoo to jobucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz View Post
O FFS that woman wrecks my head...
31-03-2009, 15:14   #7
Eddie_1980

Send a message via AIM to Eddie_1980 Send a message via MSN to Eddie_1980 Send a message via Yahoo to Eddie_1980
If Kat returns back without Alfie won't that be a slap in the face to her happy fairytale ending that she waited for so long to get and then finally achieved it with him?

I don't actually want her back. She's too gobby.
01-04-2009, 10:38   #8
Tupins

Can't remember when Kat left. did she leave with Alfie? I remember him leaving the square and Kat had packed her suitcase 'just in case' but he never asked her to come with him.

Didn't she go to America or something after that?

And where are the rest of the Slaters? Zoe, Little Mo, Lynn?
01-04-2009, 10:44   #9
abouttobebanned
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupins View Post
Can't remember when Kat left. did she leave with Alfie? I remember him leaving the square and Kat had packed her suitcase 'just in case' but he never asked her to come with him.

Didn't she go to America or something after that?

And where are the rest of the Slaters? Zoe, Little Mo, Lynn?
Advertisement
01-04-2009, 12:34   #10
angel01
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_1980 View Post
If Kat returns back without Alfie won't that be a slap in the face to her happy fairytale ending that she waited for so long to get and then finally achieved it with him?

I don't actually want her back. She's too gobby.
Would love Kat and all the slaters to come back. Love the Slaters
03-04-2009, 00:07   #11
KellyG

Check this out..

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html

x
03-04-2009, 19:38   #12
useful_contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF View Post
Aw, Alfie!!! They need a loudmouth like Kath back! Roxy and Ronnie seem to be poor alternatives, as is Shirley!
Sure stacys the new bigmouthed slapper (aka kats clone)

I love Shirley- so funny

Last edited by useful_contacts; 04-04-2009 at 15:39.
07-04-2009, 12:26   #13
JP Liz

Quote:
Former EastEnders actress Danniella Westbrook is to make a shock comeback to Albert Square as Sam Mitchell.
Despite Kim Medcalf being the last actress to play the character, the 35-year-old is due to return to filming with the soap this summer.
The Mitchell sibling was last seen escaping to Brazil pending the trial for Den Watts's murder.
Speaking of her comeback, Westbrook told The Sun: "I'm really happy - it feels just like coming home.
"I'm looking forward to working with the others and I can't wait to get the scripts to see what Sam has been up to since she was last in the Square."
Executive producer Diederick Santer added: "It feels like a great time to bring back Sam."
Last month, it was rumoured that producers at the Walford soap were in talks with Westbrook in the hope of penning a return which would be "the talk of soapland for months".
Another of the soap's returnees Patsy Palmer, who plays Bianca Jackson, subsequently revealed that she would 'love for Danniella to return to the show'.
The other actress who played Sam was so much better

If Sam returns doesnt she go straight to jail for her part in Den's murder and cover up
08-04-2009, 23:38   #14
Ann22

Daniella Westbrook has adenoid problems (nowt to do with the single nostril thing) something similar to Sarah Platt...very bunged up snottery people when they cry. The other one to play Sam looks like a duck.....the lips continue up the sides of her face after her actual mouth ends..like the Joker a bit.
09-04-2009, 10:02   #15
dlambirl

Took a while to get used to the other sam after daneilla left and now they want to change her around again??

Its like Pippa in Home and Away all over again!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion