Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-03-2011, 00:23   #331
SirenOfChaos

Send a message via MSN to SirenOfChaos Send a message via Yahoo to SirenOfChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejetset View Post
Hello. I have been to CTYI for 5 years, and whilst I haven't myself I've met people whose exams have overlapped with CTYI, they just went to CTYI late after they finished the exams. Also, I only got my 1st choice 2 years out of 5.... its not a big deal if you don't, just put down things that you also love as alternatives.

Hmmmmm... So did they take their exams in a school in Dublin on the day itself? So for example if the course started on the 19th but they had an exam on the 22nd, they came as per usual on the 19th but went somewhere on the 22nd to do their exam? Or they DIDNT come on the 19th but instead came on the 23rd after their exam date? Cause see I live in Cork, so it wouldnt make sense to fly all the way from Dublin just for an exam O_O THANKS ALOT I actually emailed the ctyi people a week ago, but I havent gotten any reply! Maybe they're still celebrating St Pats xD
Advertisement
22-03-2011, 19:02   #332
thejetset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenOfChaos View Post
Hmmmmm... So did they take their exams in a school in Dublin on the day itself? So for example if the course started on the 19th but they had an exam on the 22nd, they came as per usual on the 19th but went somewhere on the 22nd to do their exam? Or they DIDNT come on the 19th but instead came on the 23rd after their exam date? Cause see I live in Cork, so it wouldnt make sense to fly all the way from Dublin just for an exam O_O THANKS ALOT I actually emailed the ctyi people a week ago, but I havent gotten any reply! Maybe they're still celebrating St Pats xD
No, they didn't go the week that clashed with exams, then the went they day after.
22-03-2011, 19:31   #333
SirenOfChaos

Send a message via MSN to SirenOfChaos Send a message via Yahoo to SirenOfChaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejetset View Post
No, they didn't go the week that clashed with exams, then the went they day after.
Ahhhhh.... Thanks so much!!! I got a reply from the CTYI people(FINALLY) and they said just apply for the courses and they'll discuss the details with me later .___. Soooo... Yay? And one of my friends just told me that she used to do the CTYI in Cork ._. So now I have no idea if the Cork one still exists .__. BLAHHHH, maybe I just worry too much -___-
23-03-2011, 00:20   #334
thejetset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenOfChaos View Post
Ahhhhh.... Thanks so much!!! I got a reply from the CTYI people(FINALLY) and they said just apply for the courses and they'll discuss the details with me later .___. Soooo... Yay? And one of my friends just told me that she used to do the CTYI in Cork ._. So now I have no idea if the Cork one still exists .__. BLAHHHH, maybe I just worry too much -___-
The Cork one is only Mini-CTYI, not the summer courses.
04-08-2012, 01:48   #335
ChickenZombie

Can I quote Fr. Ned instead ???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion