just a quick bit of info for dogs. (not rottweilers). I rang the insurance broker and they want €1243.76 off me for cover from now till august and after august it'll be €1611 for the year or even lower if I've passed my test by then. I should wait till august so I wouldnt have to pay nearly a grand for a couple of months comprehensive cover.. but I cant wait that long.
Time is counting down till I get the new bike.. I'm aiming for the first week or two of feb