Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Belfast International airport parking

• 26-12-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Will need to park car for 10 days and have never parked there before. Does anyone know what is best/cheapest option? The main long stay car park is quoting £50.

I can also see Cosmo Car Park at £43. Does anyone know if they are ok or are there other places worth trying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

We used McCausland a few years back. No problems with them.
    Paid on line and checking in was handy, you park up the car outside their office and they park it will you do paperwork and on return they bring car to the front.

Small bus to bring you to airport which is across the road.
    You could walk if you had no luggage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I used looking4parking.com. To park at the airport for a 8 days £34.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

Berberis wrote: »
    We used McCausland a few years back. No problems with them.
    Paid on line and checking in was handy, you park up the car outside their office and they park it will you do paperwork and on return they bring car to the front.

Small bus to bring you to airport which is across the road.
    You could walk if you had no luggage

The looking4parking.com one had no availability. Have booked McCausland, I heard from a local that they were fine. Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Technique

I've got a discount code for the long stay car park. It's quoting £35.99 for 10 days in January. PM me your email address if you want me to forward you the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

Technique wrote: »
    I've got a discount code for the long stay car park. It's quoting £35.99 for 10 days in January. PM me your email address if you want me to forward you the email.

Thanks for this but it was too late for us, we're back from holiday now. It was actually Cosmo we booked with, £50 for 10 days and no issues.

• Advertisement

We are flying out Thursday. Decided to go up the night before and booked the holiday Inn. It saved a 630 start in the morning.
    Whooohooo! Holidays start a day early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

i use Belfast Airport quite a bit and be grateful for any advise.

regards

i use Belfast Airport quite a bit and be grateful for any advise.

regards

I used looking4parking.com a few months ago. Otherwise its expensive to pay on arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I used skyparksecure.com the last time we booked there - got a better price than booking direct with the airport.

Thanks for replies. It seems looking4parking do not have parking at Belfast International Airport.

• Advertisement

Thanks for replies. It seems looking4parking do not have parking at Belfast International Airport.
    They did in February

These third party companies have a limited number of spaces in the car park. They usually go pretty quickly in the summer.

These third party companies have a limited number of spaces in the car park. They usually go pretty quickly in the summer.

That may the case but i tried a few dates including November..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

I'm always cautious of offsite parking, it's usually a young lad moving the car and they pack them in together in a field and it may need to be moved multiple times to get other cars out. Really not worth it in my opinion for the sake of €20 over 10 days

Does anyone have any info in relation to promo codes for this?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭janedoe007

Any codes for parking at the International Airport Belfast ?

Parking seems to have got very expensive...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Keep an eye on BargainAlerts Requests over here and/or post your own request, and ofc, reply back here should you be successful.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Give BCP your email address and they'll send you a 15% off code.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭asgaard

UP

I'm looking for one promo code for car park for tomorrow any close to the airport, please?

• Advertisement

My info is that one that did not have planning has being shut down and another has closed.
    Now because parking is scarce they can do as they please, i am paying 50% more now than last year.
    I can hire a car in Spain cheaper than i buy parking, last trip parking £45, car hire Malaga €45...

Advertisement