Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Improvement Recommendations

• 12-06-2016 9:50am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This will remain an ongoing thread, perhaps staying open for years, to allow our members, visitors, mods, Cmods, Admins, and HQ to discuss how to constructively improve the Recycling & Domestic Waste Disposal charter, guidelines, posting, views, moderation, purpose, member and visitor participation, or whatever comes to your mind about making this one of the best forums in boards.ie and Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,702 ✭✭✭✭unkel

How about a sticky with the new kg rates and fixed charges for the various bin collection companies and the areas they operate in? Even just the main ones for starters - CityBin, Greyhound, Thorntons, Panda, AES, etc.

These changes come into effect on 01/07/2016, just 2 weeks away. Hopefully it will help some people save a bit of money.

The government said 90% of people will pay less than before

Linky

I say 90% of people will pay more than before. In many cases a lot more :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

I have opened a thread on this - stickied. See what we get. I will update the first post to keep it current.

Advertisement