Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Medicals and Training 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭thesamster

Any word on your exemption. Still waiting myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭RUNNER 1

thesamster wrote:
    Any word on your exemption. Still waiting myself

No word back yet , its a month on Sunday . I didn't think it would take this long ,I was thinking 2/3 weeks ,

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭thesamster

RUNNER 1 wrote: »
    No word back yet , its a month on Sunday . I didn't think it would take this long ,I was thinking 2/3 weeks ,

Hopefully soon with that and medical out of the way it will feel like we're getting some where ,,,, finally

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Cedric87

thesamster wrote: »
    Is there any medicals going on this month and is June a done deal for training.

Yes as far as I'm aware medicals are this month and nothing is offical as of yet Regards training.

Cedric87 wrote:
    Yes as far as I'm aware medicals are this month and nothing is offical as of yet Regards training.

There will be a class late June or July hopefully .

• Advertisement

There will be a class late June or July hopefully .

Still no word back runner no ?

Cedric87 wrote:
    Still no word back runner no ?

I'm afraid not man . :(

I'm afraid not man . :(

And here's me thinking all the wairing games where over

Cedric87 wrote:
    And here's me thinking all the wairing games where over

Might give an email next week .

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jammydodger123

Lads, prob a silly question but if you've done the medical does that mean your BR forms are cleared?

• Advertisement

Lads, prob a silly question but if you've done the medical does that mean your BR forms are cleared?

Yes, you have to be cleared before you get to medical stage, have u had your medical recently? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 karl6709

My last interview I had with the superintendent would have been in 2013 just before fulltime recruitment was announced heard nothing back since..I was told my form still has not been processe. Still holding hope I get a call soon.. Not sure if I should keep ringing in for updates.

karl6709 wrote:
    My last interview I had with the superintendent would have been in 2013 just before fulltime recruitment was announced heard nothing back since..I was told my form still has not been processe. Still holding hope I get a call soon.. Not sure if I should keep ringing in for updates.

Id say what happened and happened to many was ur BR form was sitting on someones desk in your local station for a few months, because mine and your own time frame are the same I also done my last interview in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jammydodger123

Yes, you have to be cleared before you get to medical stage, have u had your medical recently? :)

Ya I did few weeks ago, hopefully there will be a training class soon ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 11 karl6709

Id say what happened and happened to many was ur BR form was sitting on someones desk in your local station for a few months, because mine and your own time frame are the same I also done my last interview in 2013.

Hopefully so..maybe I'll just keep pestering them so They get a move On with it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

karl6709 wrote: »
    Hopefully so..maybe I'll just keep pestering them so They get a move On with it!
    I dont think they will pay much heed to some wannabee pestering them.

Santa Cruz wrote:

Keyboard warrior should be your user name Santa Cruz .

Santa Cruz wrote: »

People have been blocked for less on these threads and this arsehole annoys most of us with his foolish and idiotic posts and yet he is still not blocked.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Santa Cruz permabanned

Santa Cruz wrote: »

Turner wrote: »
    Santa Cruz permabanned

Thanks turner, one less troll.

• Advertisement

Anyone here any word on exemptions ?
    There's another lad ino got his back already.

Anyone here any word on exemptions ?
    There's another lad ino got his back already.

I'm ringing tomorrow so, it's been 3 weeks now.

Cedric87 wrote:
    I'm ringing tomorrow so, it's been 3 weeks now.

It's nearly 5 for me , I emailed and they said they haven't be signed off yet so I'd say you will get the same answer as me self.

It's nearly 5 for me , I emailed and they said they haven't be signed off yet so I'd say you will get the same answer as me self.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, the bloke you know who got his when did he send them away ?

Cedric87 wrote:
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, the bloke you know who got his when did he send them away ?

I think he said 5 months ago, and he got Reject letter or email.

I think he said 5 months ago, and he got Reject letter or email.

5 bloody months and he didn't get in feck. That has me doubting things now, however with classes coming up I think it will be quicker but rejection would be a kick in the teeth.

Cedric87 wrote:
    5 bloody months and he didn't get in feck. That has me doubting things now, however with classes coming up I think it will be quicker but rejection would be a kick in the teeth.

Ya he had so much done more then me ,so I'll keep hope but when he told me I was shocked .he had been in the army and all.

Ya he had so much done more then me ,so I'll keep hope but when he told me I was shocked .he had been in the army and all.

Yeah but what was his voluntary work like ? I'm not hopeful anymore

Cedric87 wrote:
    Yeah but what was his voluntary work like ? I'm not hopeful anymore

He worked for order of Malta for 5 years .

• Advertisement

He worked for order of Malta for 5 years .

Jesus there must have been a reason Id that's not enough I don't know what is.

Advertisement