Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Say a prayer for me now, don't save it until the morning after.

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

SW wrote: »
    You actually said it beggars belief that a person would be offended by someone saying to a parent that they'd pray for the sick child.

Nothing in the OP suggests that Orion was impolite to those who'd said they'd pray for their sick child.

They were venting in the A+A forum. What's the problem with that?

Of course punching someone is a bit extreme. A rude verbal response less so but could be understandable where a sick child is involved.

That's exactly what I did - I smiled and nodded and said thanks. People are still forgetting that this was posted in the funnies thread in reponse to the pic in the op - it was never meant to be taken this seriously. I wouldn't punch or even give a rude response to the person.

Advertisement