Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoT characters in other shows/movies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Yes, Yoren, not Qhorin! My bad.

Aw - now theres an idea for Bulmers/Magners - Nights Watch Cider!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Both Arya and Maester Luwin were in "The Secret of Crickley Hall"

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭yozico

Conleth Hill (Varys) was in Intermission as 'an muinteoir' who gets asked, "do you ever dream you're naked?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Gilly (Hannah Murray) is back in Skins next monday night and the following week too i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Not sure if anyone watches suits, but this...this looks interesting. Curious that they're kinda using Game of Thrones to market it, with it being a completely different Network and all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Love/Hate of a sort:

Carice van Houten and Liam Cunningham lovers in Black Butterflies and certainly not lovers in GoT.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Joffery (jack gleeson) getting into a taxi in clondalkin on saturday. Surreal seeing Joffery walking around clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Cienciano wrote: »
    Joffery (jack gleeson) getting into a taxi in clondalkin on saturday. Surreal seeing Joffery walking around clondalkin.

Goes to trinity, so he's often seen around town on his bike.
    very hard to resist pushing him off sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Cienciano wrote: »

Saw him on Dame Street last week, he was running to catch up with his friends and accidentally ran into a load of people who were getting off a bus. It was strange to see him smiling and laughing :D It made me not want to punch him! He's also tiny, he really looks so young.

Walder frey makes another appearance in a simon pegg film. Bit of a bigger part in the worlds end then in hot fuzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Just finished watching 'The Iron Lady', visarys plays a younger version of thatchers husband, and jorah plays her father

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss wrote/are writing an episode for next seasons Always Sunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,034 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss wrote/are writing an episode for next seasons Always Sunny.

Not sure if I expect much from them but it did get a bit flat outside the wedding episode last season so could be something different.

Watched Death at a Funeral last night, it's very funny. Peter Dinklage is in it as well as Peter Vaughan (Aemon Targaryen). They made an American remake of it in 2010, which also stars Peter Dinklage, I watched the British one from 2007. Worth a watch!

Watched Death at a Funeral last night, it's very funny. Peter Dinklage is in it as well as Peter Vaughan (Aemon Targaryen). They made an American remake of it in 2010, which also stars Peter Dinklage, I watched the British one from 2007. Worth a watch!

The British one is one of my favorite films, the American version...er not so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Julian Glover who plays Grand Master Pycelle did the voice for Aragog in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Michelle Fairley (Caetlyn Stark) made an appearence in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 as Hermiones mother.

Natalia Tena (Osha) played Tonks in the Harry Potter series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Was this posted already???? if not it has Benjin Stark guy in it.

Warning this is a great song but not a happy song or video :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

Barristan plays a Northern Irish MP in The Fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Littlefinger was in Hammer's recent enough Wake Wood... I do not advise watching it.
    Osha is the front woman of gypsie band Molotov Jukebox.

Ser Jorah is in Kick ass 2, though not for long.
    and Margery tyrell in Rush the F1 movie about Niki Lauda and James hunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) plays the second in command 'scavenger/scav' in oblivion along side 'More-than' Freeman and Tom Cruise.

might have been mentioned before i cant remember
    or maybe a little redundant cos when youve been around as long as he has its easier to find stuff he's not in.

But Charles Dance plays the patrician in the discworld tv movie going postal. plays the king in your highness and the bad guy in last action hero (with one glass eye) , and the bad guy in eddie murphy movie golden child
    also (i think) does a bit on big fat quiz of the year reading from celeb biographies which is both bizarre and hilarious.
    For such a serious appearing guy he must have some sense of humour, or has a truly awful agent.

Donald Sumpter (Maester Luwin) is currently starting in a mini-series on Channel 4 called The Mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Was watching some trailers for upcoming films online and just saw Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) in a swords and sandals film Pompeii due early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Lemlin wrote: »
    Was watching some trailers for upcoming films online and just saw Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) in a swords and sandals film Pompeii due early next year.

Is he only wearing swords and sandals? I'd watch that :D

Been watching the new episodes of Suits, still finding it weird seeing Catelyn as a different character. I like her in it though, not the biggest fan of hers in GoT!

watched Hysteria last night. Recognized poor Edmure Tully as a prosecuting lawyer, wig and all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

^^ Poor Edmure first came to my attention long before GoT as poor Brutus in Rome. Really great roll for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Quiet Girl

Littlefinger is John-boy from love/hate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Quiet Girl wrote: »
    Littlefinger is John-boy from love/hate

Is he? :eek:

Advertisement