Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Win tickets to the Opel ADAM Fashion Show Launch

• 18-04-2013 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Here’s something a bit special for the Fashion & Appearance forum!
    Opel Ireland would like to offer a member the chance to win a pair of tickets to the official launch of the new Opel ADAM, which will feature an exclusive fashion show by International Designer J.W. Anderson. The event will take place in a Dublin city location on the evening of Thursday 25th April.

The Opel ADAM has just arrived in Ireland. This all-new city car is the ultimate chic urban accessory, combining trendy designs with high-tech innovations and technologies. With three exciting styles – ADAM JAM, ADAM GLAM AND ADAM SLAM, it’s your creativity that helps make the ADAM truly unique. Featuring over 60,000 exterior and 80,000 interior combinations, this is one car with a million possibilities. You’re one of a kind and so is ADAM, make a statement with the all new Opel ADAM - your personality, your style, your choice!

To enter, let us know why you’d like to / deserve to win the tickets.

Usual Terms and Conditions apply, winner will be announced next week :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Because there's only so many times I can deny entry to the fashion police before they come back with a search warrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bridget1990

Sounds great, please throw my name in the hat, love a good fashion show :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Because, as a student, there's only so much sale shopping one can do. I need to at least see some real full price pretty clothes! I need to see clothes that I can dream and drool over!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 K8T90

I need to go to the JW Anderson show because as a fashion student I spend all my time daydreaming about fashion shows, it would be a dream come true to see one in the flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭11wingnut

I would like my daughter <snip> to go. Trendy car and fashion what more would an 18 year old driver want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Grahamb23

I would like my girlfriend to go. she is only back from studying over seas for the last 5 years and would deserve a great treat like this. It would be the best surprise because she is a fashion freak and loves the look of Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

My missus says I never bring her anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

My boyfriend's name is Adam and this even will possibly be the only thing involving cars and fashion that we will both want to go to and will enjoy :)
    Make my day boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

i would love to take my daughter with me to this show

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

I really would love to win these for both my mother and I. We've had a roller-coaster of a year that we have realized that we spend very little time together. We need to start making time and making some memories - so this show would be a great start. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

My fiance and I would really love to go. Him for Adam and me for the fashion. Its a win win situation :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Competition closed and the winner (chosen at Random) is Grahamb23!

Thank you all for entering, here's hoping Graham (or maybe his girlfriend) takes a few pics and posts them up for all to see.

Advertisement