Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-04-2013, 11:14   #1
Mollyd90

where to buy clothes for big boobs

Does anyone know any shops online or not where you can get clothes for women with bigger boobs.
I'm sick of wearing clothes that don't fit right, gaping open or won't close or having to wear a few sizes too big in other areas to fit across my chest. I never feel professional workwise or feel I look good outside work.
I've bought a blouse from biubiu which is probably the best fitting ive ever had but it's not great quality.
Bravissimo have a good selection but are quite expensive. Im also quite short so find a lot of clothes too long for me. Im going to order something from them and see anyway.
Thanks
Advertisement
01-04-2013, 13:03   #2
mood

Buy clothes that fit across the chest and get them altered where needed. I have to get a lot of clothes altered (for different reasons) but I have little or no choice. Also buy in shops where you try clothes on rather than buying online.
01-04-2013, 13:09   #3
onway

I've never used them but I think Pepperberry might be worth looking at .
01-04-2013, 13:44   #4
Mollyd90

pepperberry is part of bravissimo
01-04-2013, 22:09   #5
pwurple

I get mine altered too. I have a few shirts from bivolino. They make them to measure.

I actually rarely wear shirts though unless I have a v- neck jumper over them, or a cardi. I stick to tops or knitwear mostly.
Advertisement
01-04-2013, 22:48   #6
Esoteric_
Closed Account

I get a lot of my clothes altered to fit because I have the same problem as you, OP, but I find that a lot of clothes from Forever 21 are very generous in the bust area. I have only had to have 2 dresses from there altered, whereas clothes from other shops, I have to get the majority of them altered.
02-04-2013, 15:07   #7
Mollyd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwurple View Post
I get mine altered too. I have a few shirts from bivolino. They make them to measure.

I actually rarely wear shirts though unless I have a v- neck jumper over them, or a cardi. I stick to tops or knitwear mostly.
I had a look on the bivolino website, id be interested in buying some from them. Are they good quality, they don't fall apart in the wash.
I would prefer not to buy clothes that need altering that I can't do myself because I would never get around to getting them altered.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion