Kurio7 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-02-2013, 22:49   #1
Acc101

Kurio7

Hi, my son got a Kurio 7 for Christmas. It will now not get past the Kurio screen for booting up. Don't have a receipt so can't take it back to the shop. Any ideas?
Advertisement
02-02-2013, 01:56   #2
Simi

Try contacting the manufacturer?
02-02-2013, 03:19   #3
Dozen Wicked Words

Following advice taken from another website, hopefully it works for you. No idea about this tablet personally though I'm afraid.

Quote:
I had the same problem today on the Kurio 7. This is how I fixed it... You need to do a factory reset. Hold down the power and + button on the kurio until the tablet shuts down completely and re-starts again. You will then see a picture of a robot laid down with a warning triangle over the top. Press the + button again and you will get 4 options which you can toggle using the + and - buttons. You can try reboot option first, but that didn`t work for me. I had to restore factory settings and wipe user data options. This returns the Kurio to the original settings (but you keep all the pre-loaded software like angry birds etc.). You then have to re-do the set-up of user profile and parental settings as you did when you first turned received it new.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion