Website to monitor NBS satellite usage - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-09-2012, 13:49   #1
Marian Walsh

Website to monitor NBS satellite usage

Does anyone know anything about this website which was promised as part of the upgrade in July?

I have been given one address by the 3 reps on here but that didn't accept my account number. After telling the reps this I got a phone call from the helpline and they put me through to technical support who gave me a different address. This site wont open at all. The three reps did offer to get technical support to call me again but I have absolutely no faith in them so haven't arranged for the call.
Advertisement
28-09-2012, 18:00   #2
eirator
Closed Account

Keep posting in the 3 thread and follow up with the information that the 3:Reps haven't been the slightest use.

It needs saying as far to many people walk away without a solution to their issue and 3 get away with it without time and time again.

If you can be bothered you can go down the "Formal Complaint" route, might get a result but not sure if there is anything there for Comreg to enforce no harm in trying....

Send an email to consumer.services.ie@3mail.com with the subject line "Formal Complaint" and gives details of the issue include your account info and CC the email to comsumerline@comreg.ie (google the email address to double check as they are from memory at this stage ).
28-09-2012, 18:38   #3
ToadVine
Closed Account

OP did you have a thread about this in the Three forum? I can't see it.

I'm also on NBS satellite broadband and was promised a usage tracking website back in July.

I'll definitely follow this ... but I suggest we have an active thread in the Three forum.
28-09-2012, 19:07   #4
Marian Walsh

The three reps have jsut given me this link which works http://www.nbssatellitetraffic.com/default.aspx. So glad I didn't have to resort to ringing 1913. BTW I got and e-mail from 3 asking for feed back on how they are doing - I told them, don't suppose they'll like it. Don't suppose anything will change either.
Thanks from:
28-09-2012, 19:19   #5
eirator
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian Walsh View Post
The three reps have jsut given me this link which works http://www.nbssatellitetraffic.com/default.aspx. So glad I didn't have to resort to ringing 1913. BTW I got and e-mail from 3 asking for feed back on how they are doing - I told them, don't suppose they'll like it. Don't suppose anything will change either.
As far as I can see thats exactly the same as the URL that the 3:Reps posted here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=80921344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three: Patrick View Post
and you said didn't work?

So have they got around to fixing the site?
Advertisement
01-10-2012, 23:08   #6
yuloni

Crazy at this stage that sat customers still cannot track their usage - considering how strict the allowances are on the product

Joined the NBS in September 2009 and used the same Tooway system (not NBS) with Digiweb from April 2009. From day one I got the spiel from both providers that they were building a usage monitoring portal and it should be available in blah, blah, blah...

That's over 3 years ago!!
03-10-2012, 10:51   #7
ToadVine
Closed Account

The monitoring system is working for me. The website linked above shows me my usage.
Thanks from:
17-10-2012, 22:18   #8
yuloni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadVine View Post
The monitoring system is working for me. The website linked above shows me my usage.
Any chance of a screen-shot of the interface?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion