Was Revolution Muslim A Project Of NYPD COINTEL? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-09-2012, 14:07   #1
Brown Bomber
Registered User
 
Brown Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,028
Was Revolution Muslim A Project Of NYPD COINTEL?

In a recent leaked e-mail exchange from November 2011, Fred Burton, Stratfor’s Vice President for Intelligence and Stratfor source who was an “FBI senior official” has revealed that the NYPD has been involved in “felonious” acts of subterfuge on an epic scale.

Quote:
I keep telling you, you and I are going to laugh and raise a beer one day, when everything Intel (NYPD Intelligence) has been involved in during the last 10 years comes out - it always eventually comes out. They are going to make Hoover, COINTEL, Red Squads, etc look like rank amatures compared to some of the damn right felonious activity, and violations of U.S. citizen's rights they have been engaged in. As Rush Limbaugh likes to say, "don't doubt me on this."
Wikipedia gives a synopsis on the aims and methods of "Red Squads" and "COINTEL"

Red Squads In the United States, Red Squads were police intelligence units that specialized
in infiltrating, conducting counter-measures and gathering intelligence on
political and social groups during the 20th century.

COINTELPRO

Intended effects

Quote:
The intended effect of the FBI’s COINTELPRO was to “expose, disrupt, misdirect, or otherwise neutralize” groups that the FBI believed were “subversive”[17] by instructing FBI field operatives to[18]:
  1. create a negative public image for target groups (e.g. by surveiling activists, and then releasing negative personal information to the public)
  2. break down internal organization
  3. create dissension between groups
  4. restrict access to public resources
  5. restrict the ability to organize protests
  6. restrict the ability of individuals to participate in group activities

Methods

  1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
  2. Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used myriad “dirty tricks” to undermine progressive movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials and others to cause trouble for activists.
  3. Legal harassment: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, “investigative” interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.[3]
  4. Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[3][4][5][27] The object was to frighten, or eliminate, dissidents and disrupt their movements
A prime candidate for such a "pseudo movement groups run by government agents" in NYPD jurisdiction must surely be Youssef al-Khattab's (Joseph Cohen's) Revolution Muslim. Cohen/al-Khattab, a former Orthodox Jew, and friends - themselves Muslim converts - could always be relied upon to make Muslims look as dangerous as possible at opportune moments. Despite having no mandate to speak for Muslims or any grassroots support whatsover Revolution Muslim were mysteriously given a platform to vent their views to a national audience on numerous occasions through the mainstream news channels.

Revolution Muslim members had been banned from their local Mosques and Muslim groups were skeptical of the group from the beginning.
The vast majority of Muslim Americans despise Revolution Muslim and their hate-filled ideology. The New York mosque the group frequented banned them from setting foot inside the premises, forcing them to preach on the street corner. Many Muslim Americans question whether Revolution Muslim are real Muslims, and instead hold them to be agent provocateurs who wish to smear Islam. Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), said Revolution Muslim is “an extreme fringe group that has absolutely no credibility within the Muslim community” and that the “wild and irresponsible things” they say has led to “a strong suspicion [in the Muslim American community] that they’re merely a setup to make Muslims and Islam look bad. ”

Source



Last edited by Brown Bomber; 09-09-2012 at 14:09.
Brown Bomber is offline  
Advertisement
10-09-2012, 09:44   #2
studiorat
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,367
Why are these Conintel "agents" who founded RM now sitting in prison? Didn't Revolution Muslim close before these emails were even leaked?

Furthermore the hyping of a publishing company as some kind of international spy network seems to be something that many fools on the web as well as many mainstream media seem to be eating up. 

Connecting "Stratforgate" to RM is a highly tenuous link. The NYPD are accused of entrapment and some genius now thinks the New York police are running fake al-queda cells or something?

Is this something that comes from that Saudi Mouthpiece that is CAIR?

Last edited by studiorat; 10-09-2012 at 09:54.
studiorat is offline  
Thanks from:
10-09-2012, 11:40   #3
Brown Bomber
Registered User
 
Brown Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Why are these Conintel "agents" who founded RM now sitting in prison??
The founder of RM is a restaranteur in Morocco.
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Didn't Revolution Muslim close before these emails were even leaked?
Relevance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Furthermore the hyping of a publishing company as some kind of international spy network seems to be something that many fools on the web as well as many mainstream media seem to be eating up.
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Connecting "Stratforgate" to RM is a highly tenuous link. The NYPD are accused of entrapment and some genius now thinks the New York police are running fake al-queda cells or something?
It's quite simple. The FBI agent reveals that there are major COINTELPRO operations happening in NY. RM ticks all the boxes. You don't have to be "some genius" to figure this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Is this something that comes from that Saudi Mouthpiece that is CAIR?
You'd need to ask them.
Brown Bomber is offline  
10-09-2012, 12:00   #4
studiorat
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post
The founder of RM is a restaranteur in Morocco.
Who would that be then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post
It's quite simple. The FBI agent reveals that there are major COINTELPRO operations happening in NY. RM ticks all the boxes. You don't have to be "some genius" to figure this out.
You misunderstand the email completely. The agent said the entrapment methods used will
Quote:
"They are going to make Hoover,
COINTEL, Red Squads, etc look like rank amatures "
He didn't say there are actually cointel operations going on. Again jumping to conclusions as usual.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post
You'd need to ask them.
You are citing them in this conspiracy, that's why I ask.
studiorat is offline  
10-09-2012, 19:09   #5
Brown Bomber
Registered User
 
Brown Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Who would that be then?
Triple citizen Israeli/US/Moroccan Joseph Cohen/Youssef al-Khattab

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
You misunderstand the email completely. The agent said the entrapment methods
On the contrary, it is you who doesn't understand. The FBI Agent said: "when everything Intel has been involved in during the last 10 years comes
out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
He didn't say there are actually cointel operations going on. Again jumping to conclusions as usual.
Well he did, but on a much larger scale than what has gone before.

"They(NYPD INTEL) are going to make Hoover,
COINTEL, Red Squads, etc look like rank amatures compared to some of the damn right felonious activity, and violations of U.S. citizen's rights
they have been engaged in"

Last edited by Brown Bomber; 10-09-2012 at 19:24.
Brown Bomber is offline  
Advertisement
12-09-2012, 14:01   #6
studiorat
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post
The founder of RM is a restaranteur in Morocco.
Ha Ha, nice try. He fled to Tetouan when Jones etc. were arrested. He was denouncing RM since he left it in 2009. Fact is the two currently in Prison started RM with him.

So we have two members of RM in Prison and Khattab who has been denouncing RM on his own website since 2009. And you still think RM is a prime candidate for an NYPD psy-ops or some nonsense!

You should pay less attention to those Saudi yes men.
studiorat is offline  
Thanks from:
13-09-2012, 00:42   #7
Brown Bomber
Registered User
 
Brown Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,028
It's a shame you are so ill-informed as their is scope for an intelligent if speculative discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Ha Ha, nice try. He fled to Tetouan when Jones etc. were arrested.
This is false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
He was denouncing RM since he left it in 2009. Fact is the two currently in Prison started RM with him.
This is also false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
So we have two members of RM in Prison and Khattab who has been denouncing RM on his own website since 2009. And you still think RM is a prime candidate for an NYPD psy-ops or some nonsense!
I can say al-Khattab's group if you prefer? You are not thinking about this hard enough.

Tell me why two members of a group are imprisoned for making veiled threats and a third the original founder/leader/public face/voice/soul of the group is free when he makes threats that at the very least equivalent veiled threats?

Brown Bomber is offline  
13-09-2012, 10:43   #8
studiorat
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post

Tell me why two members of a group are imprisoned for making veiled threats and a third the original founder/leader/public face/voice/soul of the group is free when he makes threats that at the very least equivalent veiled threats?

Veiled threats! You're funny!

Chesser pleaded guilty to providing material support to Al Shabaab, he was apprehended as he attempted to board a plane to Uganda, en route to Somalia. According to his affidavit, he expected to receive firearms and basic training with Al Shabaab.

Morton pleaded guilt to three charges of using the internet to solicit murder and encourage violence. A large number of convicted US terrorists were bloggers, contributors or otherwise members on Morton's various RM sites, blogs and fora.

Like I said already Khattab was denouncing RM on his personal website in 2009. He also says on his own website that the RM Web site he helped launch was a “bug light for Muslim misfit". He clearly knows just how far he can stretch the the law here.
studiorat is offline  
13-09-2012, 11:11   #9
Brown Bomber
Registered User
 
Brown Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat View Post
Veiled threats! You're funny!

Chesser pleaded guilty to providing material support to Al Shabaab, he was apprehended as he attempted to board a plane to Uganda, en route to Somalia. According to his affidavit, he expected to receive firearms and basic training with Al Shabaab.

Morton pleaded guilt to three charges of using the internet to solicit murder and encourage violence. A large number of convicted US terrorists were bloggers, contributors or otherwise members on Morton's various RM sites, blogs and fora.

Like I said already Khattab was denouncing RM on his personal website in 2009. He also says on his own website that the RM Web site he helped launch was a “bug light for Muslim misfit". He clearly knows just how far he can stretch the the law here.
I don't know why you are laughing tbh. Chesser was convicted of making indirect threats and sentenced as was Jesse Curtis Morton
Quote:
U.S. Attorney’s Office June 22, 2012
  • Eastern District of Virginia (703) 299-3700

ALEXANDRIA, VA—Jesse Curtis Morton, aka Younus Abdullah Muhammed, 33, of New York City, was sentenced today to 138 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release, for using his position as a leader of the “Revolution Muslim” organization’s Internet sites to conspire to solicit murder, make threatening communications, and use the Internet to place others in fear.
http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pres...lent-extremism

Now explain to me why Cohen has never been charged...
Brown Bomber is offline  
Advertisement
13-09-2012, 13:29   #10
studiorat
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bomber View Post
I don't know why you are laughing tbh. Chesser was convicted of making indirect threats and sentenced as was Jesse Curtis Morton
Always with the half truths, I doubt you even convince yourself half the time.

Chesser was charged with attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization and soliciting to desensitize law enforcement.

You'll also notice (probably not) that the article you linked to states quite clearly that the Leader of Revolution Muslim was Morton.



Khattab is a coward who began to distance himself from his pals when they started getting into trouble and has change his public opinions to keep himself out of jail. It seems he now describes himself as a "libertarian in the United States" and Ron Paul supporter!!

Last edited by studiorat; 13-09-2012 at 13:36.
studiorat is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet