- Poor Remote-Control Strength - even with new batteries the remote needs to be pointed directly at the box in order to work.
- Cheap remote control - almost all I pick up have things broken inside and rattling about and really does look and feel 'cheap'
- Layout and ergonomics of Remote control - can't tell if it's up or down or what in the dark and always find myself having to 'look' at the remote to see what's going on, also buttons are really uncomfortable to use and reach.
- Slow loading of the TV Guide - three to five seconds is just too long to be waiting around for the guide, when scrolling down the guide the listings are always playing catch-up and leaves for a very slow clunky experience.
- 'Go To Info Channel' Bug - Sometimes when I hit the 'volume up' button on the Remote it will flash up '5', then hiccup and go to the 'UPC Info Channel'...VERY ANNOYING
- 'The OMG You Pressed The Guide Button TWICE!' Bug - press it twice, three seconds later the guide begins to load...two seconds later the box thinks about things and knocks the guide off - two seconds later the box has another think and then as if it just realizes that you might actually want to see the guide it brings the Guide BACK UP and begins to load (a mouth-full sorry, but also VERY ANNOYING!)
Im sure if I sat here longer I could list off a million reason why I hate UPC...anyone else this pissed off with this box of clunky indecisive garbage?