Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-07-2012, 09:55   #31
I am pie

Some disgusting comments on this thread.

12 people murdered and we're happy enough to be making jokes.

Fcking pathetic display of double standards, we're all up in arms over a sectarian parade in Belfast, a kid who dies in an ambulance or couple on honeymoon who get murdered but it's grand to make jokes about the tragic murder victims here?

Because they aren't Irish, because they are American ? If it's not that, then do please explain why you think it's OK to get a few cheaps laugh out of what must have been a terrifying end and such a sad event for the family.

Genuinely horrified. Anyone who chirps up with 'lighten up' deserves nothing but comtempt. Pathetic.
(178) thanks from:
123 LC, 141_Oscar_Mike, 5uspect, 8mv, abouttobebanned, adamski8, allym, Bacchus, barbarians, Barry Barry, BazDel, bearhugs, Benzino, Blay, Bloodwing, Blowfish, Bluesteel7, bluewolf, Boards.ie, boneyarsebogman, boomkatalog, BoomSha, Borat_Sagdiyev, breakfasttime, brummytom, BunShopVoyeur, Burning Eclipse, Calibos, CaliforniaDream, Chagan, cheesefiend, chin_grin, Chucken, Chucky the tree, Copper_pipe, CrazyRabbit, cristoir, crusher000, D-Generate, Daftendirekt, Daisy03, dango, Darkginger, David086, Detour, df1985, Diabhal Beag, Doctor Jimbob, Doctor_Socks, Dolbert, drumlover22, Dude111, Dwaegon, extra gravy, Faith, Fecky the Ninth, Feisar, flyswatter, FouxDaFaFa, foxinsox, fred funk }{, FTGFOP, GalwayKiefer, Gillington, Goat the dote, Green Diesel, grey_so_what, GrumPy, H2UMrsRobinson, hussey, ibarelycare, Icarus Wings, Icyseanfitz, Ilyana, inforfun, Inventive User Name, IrishEyes19, ixoy, JaMarcus Hustle, jarvis, jaykay74, jebforever, Jimmy Iovine, Jimmyboss, jumpguy, JupiterKid, Kamjana, karr3, keano_afc, KenSwee, kevin12345, kieran26, Killinator, killwill, Knex., LenaClaire, LizT, Luckycharms_74, LuckyLloyd, Luno, Madame K, mathie, mathproblem, Max_Charger, Melion, meoklmrk91, mickoneill30, Millicent, missyb, MistyCheese, mooliki, MrJoeSoap, Mr_Roger_Bongos, mustang shelly, Namlub, ncmc, Neyite, nicklauski, NinjaDucks, noodler, Novella, Nuri Sahin, old hippy, ongarboy, opinion guy, Overheal, OwaynOTT, Pacing Mule, paperclip2, PinkFly, Piste, PizzamanIRL, Quatermain, Ravage1616, realies, Redlion, Richard Hillman, RMD, Roisy7, Sanity_Saviour, SantryRed, sarahbro, Scarinae, Scioch, seraphimvc, Sergeant, Shreddy Krueger, silverspoon, Skid, Smeggy, soups05, St.Spodo, Star Lord, stevenmu, Stheno, Stoolbend, Suas11, Superbus, SW, tallus, Tea-a-Maria, Thefirestarter, TheZohan, THFC, tmc86, Tomk1, Tony EH, toodleytoo, Varied, weiland79, westendgirlie, whoopsadaisydoodles, yer man!, yermandan, zero19, [-0-], _feedback_, _Kaiser_
Advertisement
20-07-2012, 09:55   #32
kfallon

Lamb of jaysus what is wrong with some people, what a tragedy! Imagine going to the cinema to see a film with the possibility of never coming home again

And on a side note I reckon the future of Irish comedy is in serious trouble given some of the comments on this thread
20-07-2012, 09:55   #33
speedboatchase

Unconfirmed now that a baby is amongst the deaths. Plenty more material for AH eh?
20-07-2012, 09:57   #34
johndoe99

just reading on wikipedia about Gun Laws in Colorado, makes interesting reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...tate)#Colorado

theres no Firearm registration
No Owner license required

there gun-mad in the US
20-07-2012, 09:58   #35
I am pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin_grin View Post
Because of the fact that they're allowed buy guns so...

Well, you sleep happily tonight knowing that you're laughing at the murder of 12 people.

I hope i never have the misfortune to speak to you in real life. Pathetic.
Advertisement
20-07-2012, 09:58   #36
mach1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietheminxx View Post
What is WRONG with the world??
Well I guess some people like to see the world burn

( I'm not making a joke )
20-07-2012, 09:59   #37
Bad Panda
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedboatchase View Post
Unconfirmed now that a baby is amongst the deaths. Plenty more material for AH eh?
Christ that's awful.
Thanks from:
20-07-2012, 09:59   #38
Bad Panda
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMARS_COMING_ View Post
No but the killing was LOL
Reported for being a complete tool. LOL.
20-07-2012, 09:59   #39
davet82
Closed Account

Quote:
please dont tempt them!
Advertisement
20-07-2012, 10:00   #40
ejmaztec

I'm not going to mention that film with Denver in the title, but someone somewhere is bound to.
20-07-2012, 10:00   #41
Temaz
Closed Account

Confirmed that a baby was shot at point blank range.
20-07-2012, 10:01   #42
danniemcq
Filing situations in filing cabinets.

Send a message via MSN to danniemcq Send a message via Yahoo to danniemcq
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherLen View Post
some more info
Quote:
The radio station said a figure in a gas mask had opened fire at the showing in a mall in the suburb of Aurora and set off a smoke or tear gas bomb. It said initial police estimates were of 30-40 injured.
wasn't that the plot for the first one?

and a baby? i know this will get slated but why would anyone bring a baby to a batman movie?

I do hope whoever done it is caught and strung up by the balls though
20-07-2012, 10:02   #43
danniemcq
Filing situations in filing cabinets.

Send a message via MSN to danniemcq Send a message via Yahoo to danniemcq
reporting now that there was 2 guys in helmets and body armour. One suspect has been arrested
20-07-2012, 10:02   #44
Dravokivich

Quote:
The muppets attempting to joke about this incident are not representative of After Hours.
(5) thanks from:
20-07-2012, 10:02   #45
allthedoyles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temaz View Post
Confirmed that a baby was shot at point blank range.
The gunman needs to be shot at point-blank-range
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion