Playa del ingles - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-07-2012, 22:40   #1
Jo 22

Playa del ingles

Hi I'm heading to playa del ingles in October for the midterm break with my 5 and 2 yr olds and my hubby. We have yet to book our accomodation and I'm looking for some opinions on this. Having looked online for the past week, reading trip advisor I should stay at home if I was to believe all of these reviews. :eek:So I'm looking for honest opinions on a two bed apartment with kids pool and something to do in the apartment in the evenings, eg a bar and music for the kids until 10 pm or whatever. Simple, value for money is all we want, in a central location. Struggling to find a kiddie friendly accomodation. Any ideas please!!
Advertisement
05-07-2012, 22:56   #2
Chucken

Try the Travel Forum
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37
26-07-2012, 18:30   #3
TechPros

Broncemar - Playa del Ingles

I can recommend Broncemar apartments, make sure you get the renovated apartments, the unrenovated ones are cr*p. I think you're better off staying in Maspalomas, especially with the kids. Maspalomas is only €5,- away from Playa del Ingles with a taxi. I hope you've a good holiday.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion