Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Bass Player Required Immediately For Gigging Rock Coverband

• 28-06-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking for an experienced bass player to join a gigging coverband. Must be comfortable playing as a 3-piece with guitarist/vocalist and drummer/vocalist.
    Vocals (lead or Backing) would be preferable, but not a deciding factor.
    The right bass player will just have to learn the set, slot in and can start earning money straight away.

We are based in the Meath/Louth areas and play across Monaghan, Cavan, Louth, Kildare, Dublin etc.
    We have gigs booked until the end of the year, generally weekend gigs, ie, most Saturdays with the odd Friday/Sunday thrown in.
    We have full PA and van.
    Age is not important but we are in our 20's and 30's.
    We play a mix of classic Rock and a few modern tunes...... Lizzy, Bon Jovi, ACDC, Neil Young, Led Zeppelin, Kings of Leon, Commitments, etc.

Let me know if interested and i can email you a full set + see whats what.

No time wasters please.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

hey im 24 from bailieborough and would be up for this. im bass player and can do lead vocals. have transport and pa + gear. experience previous playing with rock bands. wats the bands name and when are you up for a jam. this video is an example of my singing style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyW98tUZl2w.

the set i do is something like this
    pumping on your stereo
    2. Hash Pipe
    3. Brewing up a storm
    4. Holiday
    5. Buck Rodgers
    6. All he small Things
    7. Dancing in the Moonlight
    8. Whole lotta Rosie
    10. Teenage Kicks
    11. Song 2
    12. Basket case